Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
0%
Bell County
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Bell County 9/16
Touchdown, Dee Parker! 59 yard TD reception.
38-28 Bobcats with 6:58 remaining.
Final. Bobcats 38-28
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever
I could be wrong, but I think I heard the Whitley County superintendent say they are in the early stages of getting turf on the football field.
Congratulations both Bell County and Whitley County!!
(09-16-2022, 11:33 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Final. Bobcats 38-28
Congratulations Colonels they never gave up Good Luck Rest of Season!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobcatForever's post:
  • pjdoug
(09-17-2022, 12:03 AM)BobcatForever Wrote:

Congratulations to your Bobcats! Whitley County came out flat and looked bad at times, and had some unsportsman like conduct that I didn't like, but besides that there were some positives and a lot of excitemnt when they tried to fight back and had fan support cheering loudly for them. Freshman Dee Parker played well, and had some big plays including a 59 yard TD reception. He is a special player.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever
(09-17-2022, 07:10 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 12:03 AM)BobcatForever Wrote:

Congratulations to your Bobcats! Whitley County came out flat and looked bad at times, and had some unsportsman like conduct that I didn't like, but besides that there were some positives and a lot of excitemnt when they tried to fight back and had fan support cheering loudly for them. Freshman Dee Parker played well, and had some big plays including a 59 yard TD reception. He is a special player.
yes he is done well yeah got chippy on both sides with you on that don't like that stuff we done same as did against North Laurel thought it was over just got to relax and your colonels did what they was suppose to fight til the horn sounded seen lot of good things from both teams Good Luck to you rest of the way!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobcatForever's post:
  • pjdoug