Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Volleyball players in the 15th next season
Post mine later
Im not sure on who the best will be....Bc I know SF, BL, and Pburg lost a lot of seniors...AC is the only one who didnt lose n e one.
Well i know that ER lost a lot of seniors too this year...but they also have Cantrell, Looney, Ratliff, and Burke for next year.
How many did Belfry and Betsy Layne lose?
SF still has three great players in Megan Castle, Katie Cook and the best setter in the region Leslie Holbrook. They also have Tiff Tackett, Kacie Elkins and Kim Howell who will step up and should do pretty good in the up and coming season. They should fair pretty well next season. Tasha Osborne is also rumored to be playing and she is a pretty good player. She has a good serve. I think Coach Little and Coach Smallwood should have a winning season again next year. BUt I will admit they lost some talented seniors. Even the ones who didn't get to play as much...lol.. But good luck girls!
Glad to know a volleyball veteran is still supporting her the old teammates. I hope to see you at some of the games in the upcoming season. Good luck at Morehead!
I dont know how many BL lost but i know they lost pretty much their starters i think, and i have no clue about belfry, Sf will be in good shape because we still have varsity players coming back that have played 2gether since middle school...so we are pretty steady and will have a good season..the coaches are gonna do great as well juss as they always have
"sportslover" Wrote:Well i kow that ER lost a lot of seniors too this year...but they also have Cantrell, Looney, Ratliff, and Burke for next year.
They should be ok next year. Not outstanding though.
Paintsville- Chelsee Jarrell has to be on the list. She made the Big Sandy News' All-Regional Team
Yes Earline Matney is good...didn't mean to leave her off. When I watched the Warriors last season Chaffins didn't seem like that much of a threat though.
But she is also very inexperienced compared to the other players. I think she will actually be quite well this year.
Castle and Holbrook from SF are very good. be the key for their team next year.
Chaffins IMO was very overrated last year in East Ridge's coaches eyes.
sportslover :

Chaffins IMO was very overrated last year in East Ridge's coaches eyes.

I have to agree with sportslover! Chaffins was overrated last year, but with good fundamental practice this summer and a coach with the knowledge of the game she could become a threat in the 15th Region this upcoming season due to her height.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Paintsville- Chelsee Jarrell has to be on the list. She made the Big Sandy News' All-Regional Team

I agree. Jarrell should definately be on the list. This year will be her time to shine, because Paintsville returns everyone, and now they all have know what it's like to play varsity level Volleyball. Hope they do well this year.
"justanotherfaceinthecrowd" Wrote:
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Paintsville- Chelsee Jarrell has to be on the list. She made the Big Sandy News' All-Regional Team

I agree. Jarrell should definately be on the list. This year will be her time to shine, because Paintsville returns everyone, and now they all have know what it's like to play varsity level Volleyball. Hope they do well this year.
Jarrell could dominate. It all depends on how hard she works this summer. If she she's in better shape and jumps better, I think Paintsville will win the region.
I think all the teams will do good this year. I dont know how Prestonsburg will be, bc i dont know how many seniors they lost..But SF BL and AC should be pretty solid...region winners are unpredictable at this time. Im not to sure bout Paintsville winnin it though. There a lot of competition coming from Floyd Co.
I agree with spiker_chic there will be alot of competition coming from Floyd Co.... There is alot of teams in the 15th that are capable of winning the regional title. This will be an interesting season to watch and see which teams self-destruct and which teams put up a good battle for the regional title.
Falon Muncy, Brittany Chapman, Brooke Stanley & Nikki Robinette--Belfry.
MCHS didn't lose ne girls either.
JC still has a good team coming up. They'll be unstoppable net year (I hope).
Katy King
Alyssa Johnson
Tiffany Lemaster
Brogan Conley
Dalton and Finley at SCHS
Well ... i definatley think that one to watch out for next year is Jenny Ferrell.....she plays for phelps... and she has a 97.5% accuracy on her serves.... she'll just be a sophomore next season so she definatley has more time to devolpe her skills!
I'd have to tell yall  to watch out for Ashley Sumpter, Brittany Dalton, and Daisha Finley @ Sheldon Clark! They can really play the game of volleyball.