Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare
Awesome Game!!
One of the best if not the best FPS of all time...
Much better than Halo 3 IMO.
My son finally decided to get it about 3 days ago. He has been online with it for about 24+ hours over those 3 days....Never heard so much cussin'!!!
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Also do you have a hdtv?

Sometimes I get the PC goin on the TV but it takes forever and I'm always swamped...:eek:
Probaly the Best First-Person-Shooter Ever...And it would have the Best Online play Ever, if they would allow you to have two user or more user on one console...Like Halo 3...But its still A MUST BUY...
CowboysAllTheWay Wrote:Probaly the Best First-Person-Shooter Ever...And it would have the Best Online play Ever, if they would allow you to have two user or more user on one console...Like Halo 3...But its still A MUST BUY...
Thats the only thing about this game that i dont like. I dont even care that its short.
Yeah I know, and the game has a great ending... and i love the idea of bringing the series present day...because (no offense to anyone, but the majority of the people who will play this game...have never heard much about World War II
CowboysAllTheWay Wrote:Yeah I know, and the game has a great ending... and i love the idea of bringing the series present day...because (no offense to anyone, but the majority of the people who will play this game...have never heard much about World War II
And thats a freakin shame too.:USAFlag:

Call of Duty 5 though i think is supposed to go back to WWII
Amun-Ra Wrote:And thats a freakin shame too.:USAFlag:

Call of Duty 5 though i think is supposed to go back to WWII

Yeah...Well i coould have it present -day or WWII either way is fine with me
I spend about 6 hours a day playing this game, love it!
Anyone will a ps3 name PM me.
Actually I think the people that made CoD4 got the rights to CoD5, pretty sure I saw that somewhere. But either way, I wouldn't mind WWII again, or vietnam?
See I thought i saw somewhere that the guys who did CoD3 got the rights for Call of Duty 5
Amun-Ra Wrote:See I thought i saw somewhere that the guys who did CoD3 got the rights for Call of Duty 5

You're correct.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought so. Well i doubt it being as good as CoD4 then...
COD5 will be horrible compared to 4 IMO...it's set in the Pacific in WWII era. I love history and I know alot about it but I just like the weapons and everything that has to do with present time...I just don't like the old era's. They should try a Vietnam game.
The Graphics are fantastic, the Sound Effects are amazing and this game is just amazing.... lol I played it all the time when i had it! Smile This game is a buyer, a must-be-played, a keeper! Tongue