Panthers - 58
Rebels - 7
Pikeville-28
Allen Central-12
Pikeville
Pikeville
MVP2 Wrote:Pikeville-28
Allen Central-12

Pretty tight game you got predicted there any reasoning?
Pikeville
pikeville with ease
I don's see AC scoring on Pikeville....
Pikeville
Nascar99 Wrote:I don's see AC scoring on Pikeville....

IMO they will. only once at the most though. Pikeville will give the JV/Freshman some time when AC has starters in, in the 4th
Heard Pikeville had some injuries...any truth to this?
gish_7 Wrote:Heard Pikeville had some injuries...any truth to this?

Jay Martin is hurt. In the Letcher Central game he got up and said his Hip Bone was infront of him. scary
I really think Allen Central will give Pikeville a game, but towards the end I'd say Pikeville pulls away. Good Luck to both.

Pikeville- 35
Allen Central- 14
pikeville as many as the coach wants !!!!
BondJamesBond Wrote:pikeville as many as the coach wants !!!!
exactly. And Coach Jackson will NOT ever run the score up on anyone. Thus, Pikeville 42-12
Panther Thunder Wrote:exactly. And Coach Jackson will NOT ever run the score up on anyone. Thus, Pikeville 42-12
I think that during the playoffs, we may see some higher scores and more lopsided victories between Pikeville and their lessor opponents. No more of teams feeling sorry for their opponents, just doing whatever it takes to improve themselves.
Pikeville-56
A.C.-6
Pikeville 60
Allen centeral 20
Pikeville 50+
Allen Central 12 (on the JV)
If AC scores 20 on the Panthers,Coach Copley will have a heart attack.
I don't care what the predictions may be, I just Pikeville to score and beat people like they use to. Stick with what is good and put it in the endzone. Oh yeah the defense must step it up shut everyone down as well.
Pikeville wins easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone else think that P'ville playing weak opponents like this during playoff times will hurt their chances when they play someone who actually deserves to be there? I say this because I enjoy watching the Panthers and i think they always have a good team year in and year out and i want to see them succeed
Roughneck40 Wrote:Does anyone else think that P'ville playing weak opponents like this during playoff times will hurt their chances when they play someone who actually deserves to be there? I say this because I enjoy watching the Panthers and i think they always have a good team year in and year out and i want to see them succeed
Sure I think it will, but most teams are in the same boat with the re-alignment.
Pikeville.
Booya Wrote:Pikeville.

I agree
pikeville- 50+
A.C.- little if any
Roughneck40 Wrote:Does anyone else think that P'ville playing weak opponents like this during playoff times will hurt their chances when they play someone who actually deserves to be there? I say this because I enjoy watching the Panthers and i think they always have a good team year in and year out and i want to see them succeed

exactly, like last year with Hazard. that 15 second field goal. sheww
Pikeville 60-6
the 6 on JV if then
The answers a no brainer...pikeville