Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breathitt
Breathitt 2-0 wins over magoffin and Powell, so Ky question is, with hazard and Perry central coming up, what’s the odds they win both or split?
Realistically, it's hard to tell too much about Breathitt so far. Magoffin County isn't very good, and Powell County is somewhat better than last year, but still not a quality win. Breathitt dominated Magoffin, but allowed Powell to hang around for the most part. Breathitt's defense looks better, but you have to look at the competition so far. If Breathitt can beat Hazard or play within a score, I would say they stand a good chance to beat Perry Central. If Breathitt loses to Hazard by two or more scores, they very well could lose both games. I'm predicting a win over Perry and a close loss to Hazard. As someone mentioned in another thread, getting Sperry back will be a boost to both the secondary and receiving core. Also, Hoskins definitely needs to be more involved in the passing game. The kid is too big and too skilled not to have the ball in his hands 5 to 7 times a game. Go Bobcats!
Hazard and Perry both will beat Breathitt.
I think they will beat Perry and lose to Hazard.
Regardless we need more games like this that at least should be competitive. All due respect to Magoffin and Powell they do nothing to prepare the Bobcats for what we hope is a deep playoff run. Both, especially Hazard, have the athletes that they would face later in playoffs.
As they have a better chance of beating Perry on the road then hazard at home?
Perry will win by 3 TDs.
(08-30-2022, 02:51 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Perry will win by 3 TDs.
You know nothing about football if you believe this to be true. Perry was lucky to hold off a bad Floyd Central team. Perry could beat Breathitt, but it will not be by three touchdowns. Stick to basketball!
Cat daddy, it will be a Perry County only officiating crew. That’s 2 extra TDs.
(08-30-2022, 04:18 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 02:51 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Perry will win by 3 TDs.
You know nothing about football if you believe this to be true. Perry was lucky to hold off a bad Floyd Central team. Perry could beat Breathitt, but it will not be by three touchdowns. Stick to basketball!
34-7 early.  No doubt Perry let off the pedal, plus they couldn’t throw the ball once the storms started, now I don’t think they can beat Breathitt by 3 tds either, but using Floyd central as an example is a bad one, clearly Perry is 5 scores better then Floyd, slone was having his way passing before the tornado ?.  But I do think the Perry Breathitt game  will be a good one and a very close one.
Breahitt wont beat hazard and its been two decades since they have beat perry. The bobcats will be 2-2 after the next two games.
I don't know much about Breahitt but I am told that Magoffin was a good team and I just can't help but think that Breahitt is a pretty good team. They may lose to Hazard that would not surprise me but I don't it will be big and I think that may be a good game to head over and watch.
Now that Breathitt has beat hazard, what’s your thoughts on Breathitt and Perry?
Perry is a lot better than Hazard so I’d say Perry by 2 TDs.