Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley Wildcats
71.05%
Bath County Wildcats
28.95%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath County vs. Shelby Valley - AA Playoffs
The #3 seed Bath County Wildcats travel to Pikeville to take on the #2 seed Shelby Valley Wildcats. I think it will be a game to watch and should be very intresting. Good Luck to both.

Shelby Valley- 26
Bath County- 21
Valley needs to get a district playoff win! Would this be there first district playoff win if they do next Friday? Anyone know?
Bath co. in a close game to make it to second round
Valley by 12
Valley-28
Bath-18
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Valley needs to get a district playoff win! Would this be there first district playoff win if they do next Friday? Anyone know?
I believe so.
S.V. in a close one 21-27Wink
This Bath county is a TOTALLY different ball team with Zak Metz making the move from QB to FB. No body has been able to stop him, Clemons, or Boyd consistently when they are all 3 in the game. Their new QB is a lot faster and can get around the corner. Since Bath county made this switch they have been averaging nearly 49 points a game (they put up 48 points to Fairview who had only been giving up 8 points a game on average). Shelby Valley isn't going to be able to handle this change.

Bath co. -33
Shelby Valley - 21
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Valley needs to get a district playoff win! Would this be there first district playoff win if they do next Friday? Anyone know?
Yes. If they win it would be theyre first playoff win in school (SV and Virgie) history.
i think shelby valley will win in a close high scoring game
sv 31
bath co 28
Valley
36-14
Valley won at Bath, expect a more marginal win for the Valley Cats this time.
Bath County
Bath will end SV's season 22-12.
Shelby Valley - 20
Bath Co. - 14
I Danie Gillespie still on the team? I knew he had an injury, but heard Coach Saunders kicked him off the team for talking back to the coach during practice. Any truth to this?
I believe Valley wins in a close one......

Valley-28
Bath County-20
I'll take Bath by 10... new offensive changes make them unstoppable.. senior lead defense will step up.. neways, i was wondering wat kind of game cleats can be worn on the field at shelby Valley, it is turf i think, just wondering if regular cleats are allowed?
Elwayfan Wrote:I Danie Gillespie still on the team? I knew he had an injury, but heard Coach Saunders kicked him off the team for talking back to the coach during practice. Any truth to this?

i noticed he wasnt on the field to wonder what the deal is?
Valley will win in a close one, 20-13.

Should be a very exciting game! Are many fans from Bath County making the trek to Valley Friday night?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I believe that Bath will sneak up on Valley in this one. Bath county by a td.
Bath by 3.....
I will be at this game. Anybody else on here going?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SV takes this one a couple of touchdowns.
Bath has some real speed!

BC--35
SV--24
Why do people thin Valley is going to lose. They beat them once already. They have played better competetion. I just feel that Valleys schedule has them ready for a good playof run.
a good 1
Bath pulls the upset!
cats 6969 Wrote:Why do people thin Valley is going to lose. They beat them once already. They have played better competetion. I just feel that Valleys schedule has them ready for a good playof run.

The reason people think this is because Bath county has COMPLETELY changed their offense since the loss to Shelby Valley. Zak Metz is no longer the QB and is now playing FB. Since the Shelby Valley game, Bath county is averaging 416 yards rushing a game which is absolutely ridiculous. Fairview, which was heralded as one of the best defenses in single A football, gave up 48 points to Bath county (their season average was 8 points). Bath county learned from the loss to Shelby Valley when Justice was the only person they couldn't stop. This will be a great game but Bath wins by 10.
Yes Daniel gillespie is back on Sv team. Bath thinks they're coming to Robinson Creek to beat the cats on their home field. Just cause they think that they are unstoppable now on offense. I don't think so. SV beat them once They'll beat them again, but worse. Also SV will stop the run game of Bath, and show them how terriable they really are, for playing a cupcake sechedule like they did.

SV: 40

BATH: 8