Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Danville
4.17%
Boyle County
95.83%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Danville @ Boyle County 9/02
(08-31-2022, 01:11 AM)True pioneer Wrote: They are supposed to be 3a right now and petitioned up to play 4a. I've ask several high ups about this and they all say they are still 3a. The numbers I have no idea. I hope they drop back down next year. It will be interesting.
(08-31-2022, 12:01 AM)smoke1015 Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 09:48 PM)BEChargers Wrote: Half??  Geez dude.  Sage, who was run off by the baseball coach who also got his coach fired.  Then Colt Kelly who was always going to Boyle.  Who are the other 20+ Danville players who are at Boyle??
Sarcasm may be hard to actually, "get", via internet, but dear Lord it shouldn't be impossible.

(08-30-2022, 10:28 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 10:05 PM)True pioneer Wrote: I don't know why you hate Boyle so much. I can only think of 3 reasons.
1The team you support sucks
2 You kid is not as good as the entire Boyle team
3 You really don't know what you're talking about
My guess is 3 what does everyone else think?
(08-30-2022, 06:53 PM)smoke1015 Wrote: BoyGarVille will win this one easy. Danville will never have a team with zero talent. But a team with low numbers (half of them in Boyle jerseys), and penalty prone against Boyle will be a slaughter.

He’s a Casey fan that hates Haddix.
It is true I don't hate Boyle, the team, players, fans, or most coaches. Big Grin  Oh, except 2 jokers that tried to jump me at Boyle during a youth league game while calling our 6th graders 15 year olds many years back. Yeah, those 2 guys I don't like. Other than that...no hate for Boyanville.

(08-31-2022, 12:01 AM)smoke1015 Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 09:48 PM)BEChargers Wrote: Half??  Geez dude.  Sage, who was run off by the baseball coach who also got his coach fired.  Then Colt Kelly who was always going to Boyle.  Who are the other 20+ Danville players who are at Boyle??
Sarcasm may be hard to actually, "get", via internet, but dear Lord it shouldn't be impossible.

(08-30-2022, 10:05 PM)True pioneer Wrote: I don't know why you hate Boyle so much. I can only think of 3 reasons.

It is true I don't hate Boyle, the team, players, fans, or most coaches. Big Grin  Oh, except 2 jokers that tried to jump me at Boyle during a youth league game while calling our 6th graders 15 year olds many years back. Yeah, those 2 guys I don't like. Other than that...no hate for Boyanville. There was that one other time my good friend and teacher was working a middle school gate and a Boyle guy said the gate was high, she said sorry, and  he then said "keep the change, this is Casey, you need it more than I do I'm sure..." Lol! I kinda hate that guy, and admire his trolling ability at the same time.

(08-30-2022, 11:12 PM)True pioneer Wrote:

Maybe when Boyle drops to 3a next year they will be in the same distric
How, your male enrollment must be about 850 by now?

Cath and Central back to 3A will be nice, Cath will be tough. Johnson Central still strong in 4A, Franklin, etc.. I'm a Central fan, big time.
Honestly, I promise, I am just messing about on here. I worked at Boyle for years and many friends over there, family as well. Boyle 100% was 3A when they decided to play up, and still are. Before I make too many enemies on here, know this is funning about. I do, legitimately feel for Garrard for losing their stud, and I have really good friends on that staff. It isn't Boyle's "fault" they have good academics, and a top 3 program in the state, year in and out. But honestly, I do like it when Boyle and Danville are closer in talent. I was at many of those games in the mid/late 90's, and have been to many many since.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smoke1015's post:
  • Bull got out!
what a battle royal on the Danville sideline. Hell that sounds like good times. in the meantime Boyle by a ton
Expect this one to be over by the half. Physical play from Boyle and Danville being undisciplined, along with the rivalry could cause this one to get chippy.

Boyle 49
Danville 13
Does anyone know yet if there is a link to stream this one?
(09-02-2022, 08:34 AM)know1 Wrote: Does anyone know yet if there is a link to stream this one?

You can watch the game here but you have to buy it..Kentucky High School Sports (team1sports.com)
(09-02-2022, 09:19 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 08:34 AM)know1 Wrote: Does anyone know yet if there is a link to stream this one?

You can watch the game here but you have to buy it..Kentucky High School Sports (team1sports.com)

Thanks. Probably not going to pay, but would watch if there's a free/sponsored stream somewhere.
(09-02-2022, 10:39 AM)know1 Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 09:19 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Thanks. Probably not going to pay, but would watch if there's a free/sponsored stream somewhere.
I believe someone picked it up as a sponsor so it will be free.
Woodford County vs PLD

https://go.prepspin.com/ This one you will have to pay....
7 minutes to go in the first half and Boyle is up 27-0.

Several turnovers by both teams to this point.

34-0 Boyle with 6 minutes left in the half.
[-] The following 1 user Likes know1's post:
  • 64SUR
41-0 at half.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hatz's post:
  • know1