Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Co 42 Leslie Co 32
Final.
Didn't surprise me Clay putting up 42 points but giving up 32 might be saying the Eagles were getting better.
I don't know if it translates to more wins but Clay has something rolling right now at home. That was the best atmosphere I've ever seen at a regular season game ever. Credit Leslie also for bringing theirs! Leslie looked like a different team with the transfer boy back this week after sitting week 0. Clay spread it around on offense. I think T. Rice threw for 3, L. Allen ran for 3, and Defense Had 3 int. Closer than expected but a W is W! Fun game to watch.

(08-27-2022, 09:39 AM)FallRock Wrote: I don't know if it translates to more wins but Clay has something rolling right now at home. That was the best atmosphere I've ever seen at a regular season game ever. Credit Leslie also for bringing theirs! Leslie looked like a different team with the transfer boy back this week after sitting week 0. Clay spread it around on offense. I think T. Rice threw for 3, L. Allen ran for 3, and Defense Had 3 int. Closer than expected but a W is W! Fun game to watch. Tailgate alley was rockin!
#5 for Leslie is was the best player on the field. The Eagles will get better each week. Very exciting offensive game from both teams as they played their hearts out cramp after cramp.
(08-27-2022, 10:12 AM)4ever witness Wrote: #5 for Leslie is was the best player on the field. The Eagles will get better each week. Very exciting offensive game from both teams as they played their hearts out cramp after cramp.

I would argue the same thing if I was a Leslie fan he's definitely a nice player and game changer, but as a Clay county guy I wouldn't trade #5 Saylor for any WR in southeast Kentucky, kid catches everything and is as polished as I've seen come through Manchester. Hope this game continues to be put on the schedule it needs to be played every year!
(08-27-2022, 10:34 AM)FallRock Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:12 AM)4ever witness Wrote: #5 for Leslie is was the best player on the field. The Eagles will get better each week. Very exciting offensive game from both teams as they played their hearts out cramp after cramp.

I would argue the same thing if I was a Leslie fan he's definitely a nice player and game changer, but as a Clay county guy I wouldn't trade #5 Saylor for any WR in southeast Kentucky, kid catches everything and is as polished as I've seen come through Manchester. Hope this game continues to be put on the schedule it needs to be played every year!

Saylor started showing flashes last year. He’s the most underrated receiver in the area.
Saylor is definitely a good, underrated receiver, but LC failed to even try to cover him late in the game. Everyone in the stadium knew if it was a pass it was going to him and if it was a run, it was going to #26 and to the right side. Yet we couldn’t stop it. Last touchdown he caught, LC failed to even put a cover guy on him. ??‍♂️