Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville 43 Fairview 0
Final.

Congratulations Lions!!!
I guess the Eagles squandered their chance at a win this year against Bath.
Ouch
Tough loss for Fairview. Even though Fairview lost, I'm glad they have still have a team and their kids get to play the game they love. It's not the wins and losses they will remember as time goes by, but the memories made with their buddies is what they will remember.
[-] The following 2 users Like GOREDDEVILS's post:
  • KColley, Spud6
You know it's going to be a rough season when you're already talking about memories made with friends after week 2.
(08-27-2022, 09:27 AM)16thregioner Wrote: You know it's going to be a rough season when you're already talking about memories made with friends after week 2.
I got an idea why don't you go pound sand and kick rocks. You obviously are disgruntled. Let me guess Fairview turned you down on HC job recently or your a bench warmer
(08-27-2022, 12:14 PM)scrappy coco Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 09:27 AM)16thregioner Wrote: You know it's going to be a rough season when you're already talking about memories made with friends after week 2.
I got an idea why don't you go pound sand and kick rocks. You obviously are disgruntled. Let me guess Fairview turned you down on HC job recently or your a bench warmer
He’s just speaking the truth….calm down crappy nuggets!! You’re the one that’s disgruntled and you flew the McPeak banner the highest so lay in your bed that you made