Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of the Year -- Pats @ Colts
The New England Patriots go into Indianapolis to face the Colts this weekend in a matchup between two undefeated teams. This is the game of the year, bigger than the Super Bowl IMO. Who wins? The Pats are around a 7 point favorite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would love to see the Colts win this one @ home ,But I think the Patroits will be tough to beat. BTW- Is this the Sunday night game?
No...I think it is at like 430 or so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Advance Eagles Wrote:I would love to see the Colts win this one @ home ,But I think the Patroits will be tough to beat. BTW- Is this the Sunday night game?

4:15......... tell me this: why would this game not be the Monday Night Game or at least the Sunday Night Game? Defending Super Bowl Champs against a team that's won 3 of the last 6 Super Bowls? Not to mention, bringing in Randy Moss to provide exlosivenesss in New England, and facing two of the top quarterbacks of all-time against each other?

Someone please hire me to be director of scheduling in the NFL, I'll make you millions more than the already guaranteed millions off this game.

Advance Eagles Wrote:I would love to see the Colts win this one @ home ,But I think the Patroits will be tough to beat. BTW- Is this the Sunday night game?

Colts are good, but I don't think that anyone can beat the Patriots.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I'm taking the Colts in this one.
This is just a regular season game, not bigger than the Super Bowl, not bigger than any playoff game.
Pats!
Pats by 14
Pats by a slim margin
Im rooting for the Colts but if I was a betting man I would put my money on the Patriots.