Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will WIN Pike County in 07-08 season.
Want to know what you all think!
uve posted about 4 threads on this! lol

Pikeville for the 5th time!
How is your league set up????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:How is your league set up????

Supposed to be set up -

East -
Belfry
Johns Creek
Kimper
Mullins
Phelps

West -
Dorton
Elkhorn City
Feds Creek
Millard
Pikeville
Virgie

You play teams in your division 2 times the reg. season standing seed the tourney with the #1 from each side on opposite brackets #2 Etc. BUT we will have to wait and see because it changes every year............
NEXT Wrote:Supposed to be set up -

East -
Belfry
Johns Creek
Kimper
Mullins
Phelps

West -
Dorton
Elkhorn City
Feds Creek
Millard
Pikeville
Virgie

You play teams in your division 2 times the reg. season standing seed the tourney with the #1 from each side on opposite brackets #2 Etc. BUT we will have to wait and see because it changes every year............

Here is an example. This is for the girls' county tournament this year. It should be set up the same way for the boys.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Here is an example. This is for the girls' county tournament this year. It should be set up the same way for the boys.

I had inserted a bracket for this years girls' County Tournament, but it said the file was invalid.

The matchups are: Upper bracket: South 5 vs North 6, with winner playing North 1
South 2 vs North 3
Lower bracket: South 4 vs North 5, with winner playing South 1
South 3 vs North 4, with winner playing North 2
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I had inserted a bracket for this years girls' County Tournament, but it said the file was invalid.

The matchups are: Upper bracket: South 5 vs North 6, with winner playing North 1
South 2 vs North 3
Lower bracket: South 4 vs North 5, with winner playing South 1
South 3 vs North 4, with winner playing North 2

What teams were north and what were south?
NEXT Wrote:What teams were north and what were south?

The North was Pikeville (1), Belfry (2), Johns Creek (3), Mullins (4), Kimper (5), and Phelps (6).

The South was Dorton (1), Elkhorn (2), Feds Creek (3), Millard (4), and Virgie (5).
cool thanks guys I will keep this in mind.. So each team plays home and away in the division and then plays the other teams in the playoffs .....
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
NEXT Wrote:Supposed to be set up -

East -
Belfry
Johns Creek
Kimper
Mullins
Phelps

West -
Dorton
Elkhorn City
Feds Creek
Millard
Pikeville
Virgie

you know what would be awesome. East vs. West!
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:cool thanks guys I will keep this in mind.. So each team plays home and away in the division and then plays the other teams in the playoffs .....

Yeah, that is how it works. I think it is a pretty good system.
If...Then Wrote:you know what would be awesome. East vs. West!

West would dominate in my set up....

I hope the other set up is the way it goes as it would be more competitive
NEXT Wrote:West would dominate in my set up....

I hope the other set up is the way it goes as it would be more competitive

are your serious?

East has the #1 3 and 4 teams when West would only consist of #2 and 5 teams

but we have our own opinions
If...Then Wrote:are your serious?

East has the #1 3 and 4 teams when West would only consist of #2 and 5 teams

but we have our own opinions

East -
Belfry
Johns Creek
Kimper
Mullins
Phelps

West -
Dorton
Elkhorn City
Feds Creek
Millard
Pikeville
Virgie

The West in mine has Dorton, Pikeville, and Virgie........they would destroy the East..........
pikeville for sure
NEXT Wrote:East -
Belfry
Johns Creek
Kimper
Mullins
Phelps

West -
Dorton
Elkhorn City
Feds Creek
Millard
Pikeville
Virgie

The West in mine has Dorton, Pikeville, and Virgie........they would destroy the East..........

whoops my apologies. i read it backwards.

yeap West for sure!
its gonna be belfry pvile in the chip
Pirate_86 Wrote:its gonna be belfry pvile in the chip

and pville will win IMO
Dorton/Pikeville vs. Belfry it would be Dorton/Pikeville but there in the same bracket as Pikeville.
Kentucky Christian University has spoke of holding a championship game on their field next year. I think that this would be great for us. WHo hold the championship game down there, or does anybody do that.
East vs West

East-Belfry
West-Pikeville
It will end up like last year, P-Ville over Belfry in the Championship. Where is the county tourney this season?
I'd say Dorton will step it up.

Pikeville & Dorton for county
go dorton!!!! i think they can do it!!!
don't count Mullins out yet 4-1 in district 2nd place and owns a win over Belfry at Belfry and i have watched Mullins play since then and they are getting better.
If...Then Wrote:I'd say Dorton will step it up.

Pikeville & Dorton for county

Belfry beat Dorton at Dorton.... I'd say it could be anyones game..... Depending on who comes to play!!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
rallo316 Wrote:Don't count Mullins out yet 4-1 in district 2nd place and owns a win over Belfry at Belfry and i have watched Mullins play since then and they are getting better.

Belfry had their #1 or 2 starter out that night.
NOT taking away from Mullins... Coach Fields is bringing them right along!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
bring it home wildcats and when sum1 gets an update on where its held plz let me know. t.y
powerplay Wrote:bring it home wildcats and when sum1 gets an update on where its held plz let me know. t.y

The tournament will be held at Mullins this year. It will be played on Feb 6th, 7th, 9th, 11th, and 13th if I am not mistaken.