Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(22) Kentucky 99 - Pikeville College 64 (Exhibition)
TarHeel_Fan15 Wrote:I think I am actually going to have to agree with Redneck on this one...The only reason I do agree is because this has happened at Pikeville College now for the last 5 or 6 years....I know it started when the last coach was there....I think they went on a streak where they only graduated like 3 or 4 players....I really hope this is not the case this year because the Bears could be really good come confernece time....I also hope this doesnt happen because Coach Wells is a classy guy and I would hate for this to happen to him....But like I said, based on the past I will have to agree....But anyway, good luck to the Bears this season....I'd really like to see them get back on track and play a few local boys along the way lol.

It won't happen and I believe this is more of a problem with the football team as compared to the basketball teams, just magnified because of smaller numbers. Coach Wells does things right.
HazzBeen Wrote:There is no need in that redneck..I think a lot of kids have trouble with the school work and playing sports. Didn't you?

Not really. There is a difference in havin a hard time keepin up with your school work because of sports and just not showin up for class.
NEXT Wrote:It won't happen and I believe this is more of a problem with the football team as compared to the basketball teams, just magnified because of smaller numbers. Coach Wells does things right.

It is just as bad with the football team, can't argue that.
Beautiful, hopefully they'll keep it up.