Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Guns For Shelby Valley
What kind of players does shelby valley have coming up?
GREAT ones if they all convert to the Valley faithful
Well next year they will have Harmon, Bryant, Bacon, and Elijiah but Im not sure on Elijiah he might be a 7th grader. But Virgie has a great 7th grader Ashley Hatfield who will make a huge impact when he gets in high school.
um...not too sure...
but we'll see next year...
Valley should be good there are getting players from virgie who was state champs and dorton who placed 5th in the state if they keep growing and play shelby valley basketball then valley should be good down the road
They have a lot of young talent coming up but i dont know if they all will go to SV...
Where are they going dirty?
I have no idea...i was just saying if they all stay at valley, which more than likely they will stay there
i was just saying, sry
Ohh hah my bad dirty. Thought you knew something that I didn't.
haha....I know nothing, just nothing more than a wish lol
Harmon is the only player Virgie looses and Justice from Dorton is a seventh grader, and I look for harmon to be at Pikeville. Unless Newsome is at Valley.
Why would Harmon come to Pikeville? His better sport is football and he wouldnt get to play much until he was a senior because he would always be behind the Honakers. And he isnt great at basketball, I mean he might get some playing time I would advise him to go to Valley.
I've also heard that Harmon was going to East Ridge.
So who knows whats a rumor and whats true.
I heard alot of the players from Dorton are going to be going to Jenkins or Letcher... anyone else hear that?
Thats what I hear. Looks like Booher is getting alot of support from the community. :roll:
I dont think they will be any dorton people going to jenkins or letcher maybe 1 or 2 people
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:Well next year they will have Harmon, Bryant, Bacon, and Elijiah but Im not sure on Elijiah he might be a 7th grader. But Virgie has a great 7th grader Ashley Hatfield who will make a huge impact when he gets in high school.

....bacon and elijiah are both in the 7th grade*
I think Curby Tackett is an outstanding player!!!!! He rebounds great and can fairly dribble and can pass awesome......he can compete with Ashley Hatfield ne day!!
SV will be a very talented team next year i beleive..
"alfus21" Wrote:
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:Why would Harmon come to Pikeville? His better sport is football and he wouldnt get to play much until he was a senior because he would always be behind the Honakers. And he isnt great at basketball, I mean he might get some playing time I would advise him to go to Valley.

Why would he be behind the Honakers? Harmon is a quarterback....

Then he would be behind Chase and John Michael for a few years.
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:
"alfus21" Wrote:
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:Why would Harmon come to Pikeville? His better sport is football and he wouldnt get to play much until he was a senior because he would always be behind the Honakers. And he isnt great at basketball, I mean he might get some playing time I would advise him to go to Valley.

Why would he be behind the Honakers? Harmon is a quarterback....

Then he would be behind Chase and John Michael for a few years.

Maybe Chase, but not John Michael.
Daniel Harmon is a running back...Definately a running back..The only reason he was throwing the ball some for Virgie this past season was because no one else coulkd throw the ball like him...but he is way too talented in the backfield to be a quarterback.