Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 for 13th, 14th and 15th Region?
(08-19-2022, 09:27 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Was she going to pitch over Combs and Fields at Hazard?  Well maybe Combs because she simply just don’t feel like pitching at times.  Mullins kid will be Perry’s 2.  So she can pitch some varsity and I’d imagine every JV game.  Not a bad position  for a grade school kid to be in if you ask me.  Perry lost Hughes girl who pitched 200 games for PCC.  Can Grigsby pitch that much?  Maybe, time will tell but I think Mullins will get plenty time.

I don’t know the fields kid but I do know combs and you’re right. She’s not really sold on pitching. So if she’d stayed at hazard if the fields kids would’ve been the 1, wouldn’t she have been the 2 and been in about the same position she’s in now according to what you’re saying? No I don’t think Grigsby can go that much and partly I think that’s a coaching error because she should’ve been getting more reps and building herself up to that point. Losing Hughes will be tough on them. I don’t think Grigsby or Mullins is gonna be able to fill that void. I guess time will tell. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 5 for 13th, 14th and 15th Region? - by Rookieoftheyear - 08-19-2022, 09:48 AM