Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/Mississippi St.
What the heck is wrong with Kentucky? Their defense obviously is terrible, their kicker is even worse, and the offense can't even move the ball. They obviously looked past Miss St. This first half is pathetic.
Its obvious.. Andre Woodson even said it.. they are worried about going 10-2 now.. so they think they have it locked.. that attitude is gonna cost them
Pitiful firts half!
Hopefully they come out fired up and can put up some points this half and stick it to em,by the way Slyvester Croom is doing a great job at MSU and they just need to give him some time just like they did Brooks at UK.
I told you all Kentucky would be in for a dogfight today...they got outplayed by a hungrier Miss State team. Ive said it all along, that MSU is a very good football team, that has played a ridiculously tough schedule, and will still go to a bowl game..UK had better strap it up and get after it the second half, or they'll end up 6-3 after today...
Panther Thunder Wrote:Hopefully they come out fired up and can put up some points this half and stick it to em,by the way Slyvester Croom is doing a great job at MSU and they just need to give him some time just like they did Brooks at UK.
I like Sylvester Croom..Croom is a class act, and a good football coach, and has done a solid job of rebuilding State and bringing them back to respectability..kinda hard not to like that Bama alum, lol..
Thats the way to start the Half!!!
I wouldn't say they're a great football team, they're last in almost every category in the SEC. Kentucky is losing in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Coach Brooks has to light a fire under them at the half, if not it could be a long game.
lol look at that.. kentucky is pitiful today..
West Virginia kills them. We can't even beat them.
Steve Johnson just saved our hides
Where is the offensive line that played against LSU, id love for them to play today. They look like a High school team right now.
goodbye top 25
Goodbye season. This is an embarrassing performance.
All the good works of the last year are gone again. We are once again officially a joke.
Turnovers killed us today.
:eek: Game is still on, I had to walk away.
That was really painful to watch. UK had all the chances in the world to comeback in this game, but they blew every one of them.
This game was a turning point for UK last year as the won and finished the season winning 5 of their last 6 games. It's seems this years game is a turning point also, but were headed in the opposite direction.

I had a really bad feeling going into this game, unfortunately my feeling was right. Our chances at the SEC East are over. The season may be over also if UK doesn't straighten up.
blackcat Wrote:I wouldn't say they're a great football team, they're last in almost every category in the SEC. Kentucky is losing in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Coach Brooks has to light a fire under them at the half, if not it could be a long game.
no they are not a great football team, but they are a team with guts. Take away that 28-0 first quarter last week, and they outplayed WVU..Theyve played a very tough schedule, with nowhere near the talent UK has, and thats the reason their stats arent as shiny as UK's..but they are a team with guts. Even when they were pounded without mercy by LSU 45-0, they fought until the very end..UK got beaten by a hungrier team today. Period.