Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. 52 - Lawrence Co. 7
The Bobcats stay undefeated...
It had been a long time since I had seen the Bulldogs play, and I was suprised to see the spread offense they attempted to use and the lack of physical play that I remember them having years back. I feel that if they go back to the smashmouth team they were before, they would be more competitive, but that is just my opinion.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

congrats BC
Congrats BC
Congrats BC!
The Dawgs played hard. I still hate to look at the score of the game, but atleast most of it was played fair and we didn't see yellow all over the field like we did at Greenup! Which was pitiful!

Freshman QB Shepherd was definitely pulling his load of the game, as well as Waller with the only touchdown and Roberts pushing through with everything he has...up until the last bit of the game when he had to sit out due to his shoulder injury.

I am proud of these boys! They played with everything they have.. as always!
lcdawgsfan101 Wrote:The Dawgs played hard. I still hate to look at the score of the game, but atleast most of it was played fair and we didn't see yellow all over the field like we did at Greenup! Which was pitiful!

Freshman QB Shepherd was definitely pulling his load of the game, as well as Waller with the only touchdown and Roberts pushing through with everything he has...up until the last bit of the game when he had to sit out due to his shoulder injury.

I am proud of these boys! They played with everything they have.. as always!

I couldn't agree more with this hole quote especially the part about Greenup . What I wouldn't give to get to play them again with different refs . And I still think we will get the chance if we can take care of Boyd Co. but it will be harder to do this time around but I still believe we can do it.
Congrats Breathitt
Great Team..Congrats to BC