Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CELL-TECH? should it be illegal in the KHSAA book?
I dont really think it should, cause it is just a supplement that, When used correctly, can cause you to get much stronger and better. I dont see why people are making such a big stink over it.
I agree, its stupid what most people think about using supplements, steroids is a diffrent thing though, no one realizes that we wouldn't have athletes as good as we do today if they didnt use something to help them get to where they are, everyone in the NFL has more than likley used something at one time in there life, this goes for most college players also, high school in some cases 2........ the only players in the NFL and NCAA that proably dosen't use stuff is the kickers and punters lol
i agree it would be stupid to band cell tech...I personally like it...and when it is used corretly it will not harm the users body. stuff like this is only bettering a players performance on the field and in the weight room
I dont think any supplements should be banned. Steriods is a totally different thing to mess with. If this should be banned, i know alot of players from many schools that will be very upset.
there is nothing wrong with using cell tech, strictly over the counter stuff that makes you better.
just dont take certain things a lot with it, it will make you gain fat instead of muscle mass.
It's OTC, so it shouldn't be banned.. Although personally I would like to see it all done away with in sports. That way if you saw someone who could bench about 500 and do it naturally then that would be the person with a good work ethic. But since that will never happen Cell Tech, Nitro, Creatine, or any other supplement should be legal.
I dont really use supplements very often, but i do consume protein
I personally use cell tech,nitro tech, a creatine for lifting scince i started usung them my lifts have increased greatly if they was to ban it people would find a way to get it
There is nothing wrong with Cell-Tech. It's good stuff, especially when combined with whey protein.

As far as over the counter, remember, Andro was sold over the counter. It's main diffrence was that it would change testosterone levels. I don't think any OTC supps that change testosterone levels should be legal in any competition sport.
sportwhiz Wrote:There is nothing wrong with Cell-Tech. It's good stuff, especially when combined with whey protein.

As far as over the counter, remember, Andro was sold over the counter. It's main diffrence was that it would change testosterone levels. I don't think any OTC supps that change testosterone levels should be legal in any competition sport.

I agree completely with the above post.