Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeper Teams
Anyone have any sleeper teams that could make some noise in 2022?
(05-06-2022, 11:22 AM)runthepill Wrote: Anyone have any sleeper teams that could make some noise in 2022?
Clay County people are saying Clay will.
1A: Hazard. Landed a few solid transfers.

2A: Hard to see anyone besides LCA and Beechwood in the end here. I think Mayfield will get back in the conversation in a couple years.

3A: Taylor Co has some really solid kids.

4A: Lex Cath is a team that has a chance to make a little noise since they'll be avoiding Boyle in the 2nd round now. Same for Central.

Not sure for 5 and 6.
(05-06-2022, 01:06 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: 1A: Hazard. Landed a few solid transfers.

2A: Hard to see anyone besides LCA and Beechwood in the end here. I think Mayfield will get back in the conversation in a couple years.

4A: Lex Cath is a team that has a chance to make a little noise since they'll be avoiding Boyle in the 2ndround

now. Same for Central.

Not sure for 5 and 6.
yes I definitely like Hazard in Class A. Also Garrard in AAA for they were an extremely youthful team last yr
Taylor county for sure. Coach Marple has got the bunch rolling and everyone loves the program. Booster support. Should see a huge jump this year.
(05-06-2022, 01:06 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: 1A: Hazard. Landed a few solid transfers.

4A: Lex Cath is a team that has a chance to make a little noise since they'll be avoiding Boyle in the 2nd round now. Same for Central.

Not sure for 5 and 6.
I think hazard, and clay will be improved and I also think perry county will be better then people think, they return a lot on the line and they added some transfers also.   Will
be interesting
Hoping Bullitt East comes out of the gate storming !! They return 8 or 9 starters on both side of the ball from a team that wasn't bad. They need, in my opinion only, a great summer and to find an intense hunger get better every week of practice. Need a couple of OLinemen to step up and for the secondary to be better than last year. One or two Dlinemen might need to go both ways early in the season while they bring along a younger olinemen or two.
(05-06-2022, 05:34 PM)Show-stopper Wrote:

Not sure for 5 and 6.
I think hazard, and clay will be improved and I also think perry county will be better then people think, they return a lot on the line and they added some transfers also.   Will
be interesting

than.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BEChargers
I like what I’m seeing in Williamsburg
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • BurgMan55
Good thread but Hazard still gets smoked.