Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitesburg vs Perry Co Central
These two teams meet up tomorrow night at Perry County for the Big Sandy Championship. Any predictions or thoughts?
W-burg by a TD.
w-burg by 2 TD'S
Wburg 38-14..ive said it all along...this Wburg team has some studs, and is the best middle school team Ive seen in 20 years..best of luck to both teams..
Perry Central
Whitesburg! WHITESBURG..WHITESBURG!! Going to be a dandy, I know that!
Perry
So whats the story on this game? Last score i had was 6-0.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:So whats the story on this game? Last score i had was 6-0.

WYMT just reported the score as Perry 16, Whitesburg 8.
Congrats Perry Co.
Congrats Perry Central!
its not good to go undefeated just ask whitesburg
pirate5 Wrote:its not good to go undefeated just ask whitesburg

Whitesburg had an OUTSTANDING season from my understanding. I know we played them during baseball as well and they had a great team there too!! SOMETIMES.... (and I think this is what pirate5 is talking about)..... you let that good record get to you. You get "over" sure of yourself and it may end up a different way than you are used to. (From my understanding this happened to some before...Wink ) BY no way am I taking anything from the Whitesburg team. As I stated earlier, they were an outstanding football team. Congratulations on a great year.....
MVP2 Wrote:Perry Central

I like Whitesburg.
Scary to see what this team could have done with what I believe the best grade school player in the state in Logan Johnson for Whitesburg!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Scary to see what this team could have done with what I believe the best grade school player in the state in Logan Johnson for Whitesburg!

Why didnt he play?
He broke his leg the first day of pads in the spring.
Oh, Now is Logan, Coach Johnson from Jenkins son?
It is MVP2..
I cant wait to see the freshman team letcher central will have next year .....they have a state championship team in the making