•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who does Breathitt go after now?
(05-06-2022, 11:46 AM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Good hire for breathitt. Coach king usually plays through the big man if he has one. By playing this type of offense the guards will have way more open opportunities for wide open shots. Hoskins is a good passer and will kick the ball out when able. Only question is can he turn 6’8 Collins into a block player? Collins likes to play 22 ft from the basket. Maybe run him alone the baseline because I don’t see him posting with his back to the basket. Everything I’ve predicted seems to unfold. So I’m predicting Collins will be a bulldog next season.
Why would Collins go to hazard and play the same style of ball there..makes no sense..hazard has hazel and big Al will use hazel as a 4 and around the 22 feet mark and put Collins in the block list like he did with hall and fletcher a couple years back.
Arch Johnson will be the head coach come Oct.15th
Why would Arch be the head coach on Oct 15th?
(05-07-2022, 10:00 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Daddy ball is over at Breathitt County. Let the games begin.
I guess it would be called granddaddy ball lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mountainparkway's post:
  • Turnover
(05-07-2022, 10:28 AM)MADDBOMBER14 Wrote:
(05-06-2022, 11:46 AM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Good hire for breathitt. Coach king usually plays through the big man if he has one. By playing this type of offense the guards will have way more open opportunities for wide open shots. Hoskins is a good passer and will kick the ball out when able. Only question is can he turn 6’8 Collins into a block player? Collins likes to play 22 ft from the basket. Maybe run him alone the baseline because I don’t see him posting with his back to the basket. Everything I’ve predicted seems to unfold. So I’m predicting Collins will be a bulldog next season.
Why would Collins go to hazard and play the same style of ball there..makes no sense..hazard has hazel and big Al will use hazel as a 4 and around the 22 feet mark and put Collins in the block list like he did with hall and fletcher a couple years back.

BB will use Collins as a big also. He won’t be moving out from inside the block like he did this past year. It’s going to be very interesting to see the ball slowed down this year. Breathitt likes to play AAU ball, fast paced. BB doesn’t. I like Coach King but I don’t think Breathitt is a good fit for him. But anything can happen, the boys may buy into slowing the pace down. I don’t think parents are going to be happy when a lot of shots aren’t going up and holding the ball 3 and 4 minutes means their kids won’t be getting “their shots” in. However, if they buy into his style of ball, they could have a good year. He’s a great coach at slow paced games. Noble is a better fit for Breathitt and BB would be better at Leslie in my opinion. Leslie would buy into slow paced a lot more than Breathitts parents will.
(05-07-2022, 12:55 PM)WaterBoy15thregion Wrote:
(05-07-2022, 10:28 AM)MADDBOMBER14 Wrote:

BB will use Collins as a big also. He won’t be moving out from inside the block like he did this past year. It’s going to be very interesting to see the ball slowed down this year. Breathitt likes to play AAU ball, fast paced. BB doesn’t. I like Coach King but I don’t think Breathitt is a good fit for him. But anything can happen, the boys may buy into slowing the pace down. I don’t think parents are going to be happy when a lot of shots aren’t going up and holding the ball 3 and 4 minutes means their kids won’t be getting “their shots” in. However, if they buy into his style of ball, they could have a good year. He’s a great coach at slow paced games. Noble is a better fit for Breathitt and BB would be better at Leslie in my opinion. Leslie would buy into slow paced a lot more than Breathitts parents will.
BB will use Collins and Hoskins inside out. I guarantee once he sees their skill set they won’t be banished to the block only. KCC bigs couldn’t shoot the ball alone in the gym, which is why he lived on the block. I bet BB will play a lot faster than those things, dig deeper.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)