Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 34-Johns Creek 8
Belfry advances to the championship game to be played at East Ridge on Monday night @ 8:00.

Congrats little Pirates!!!!TongueirateSho TongueirateSho :Clap:
phs1986 Wrote:Belfry advances to the championship game to be played at East Ridge on Monday night @ 8:00.

Congrats little Pirates!!!!TongueirateSho TongueirateSho :Clap:

East Ridge was beat out 1st round? how is this?
If...Then Wrote:East Ridge was beat out 1st round? how is this?

Well.... from what I hear the East Ridge is hosting the Championship game. I was under the impression that it was going to be held at Belfry High School field (CAM) at the beginning of the season but.... that all changed. SO....... I guess a neutral field it's going to be!!!
phs1986 Wrote:Well.... from what I hear the East Ridge is hosting the Championship game. I was under the impression that it was going to be held at Belfry High School field (CAM) at the beginning of the season but.... that all changed. SO....... I guess a neutral field it's going to be!!!

oh. You should have proved me wrong because i miss understood you. I thought you said ER will play in the chamionship game. I prefer Shelby Valley like last year
If...Then Wrote:oh. You should have proved me wrong because i miss understood you. I thought you said ER will play in the chamionship game. I prefer Shelby Valley like last year

Well... whoever wins between Pikeville and Shelby Valley tomorrow night will be playing on Monday @ 8:00....