Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. East Carter
Come on guys.Lets hear those predictions.
TongueirateSho
Varsity won't be on the field too long. Good Luck to both.

Belfry- 49
East Carter- 7
Belfry names the score....again.
East Carter has a pretty good aggressive defense. On the other side the have next to no offense. Carroll is a threat but they have struggled to score points.

Belfry 35
East Carter 0
All I have to say is all Belfry, all night!!!

:ChairHit: :igiveup:
Belfry-42
East Cater-6
Belfry
Belfry wins big.
belfry by 4 td's
Belfry scores more on D than EC scores on O this week...Go Pirates!!
Feel an upset or a close struggle.....
Belfry 28
EC 27

2 OT.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Pirates roll in this one....

Big !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Feel an upset or a close struggle.....
Belfry 28
EC 27

2 OT.

Drinking or smoking again I see...Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Game wont even be close...
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Feel an upset or a close struggle.....
Belfry 28
EC 27

2 OT.

That's wishful thinking.....Deep down you don't want to see Belfry back at Cam in late November!!Big Grin
Both teams have a Nathan Carroll.
Both Nathan Carroll's are running backs.

Belfry's Nathan Carroll is a Freshman.
HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!
I love driving to Belfry,, especially driving back after a win......
I have a feeling that it will be a closer game than people think. But I could be wrong.. Lord knows i have been wrong in the past......... I look at this .. If East makes a game of it,, they will be better prepared for Russell in the first round of the playoffs. if not,, it could be a long night for them.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!
I love driving to Belfry,, especially driving back after a win......
I have a feeling that it will be a closer game than people think. But I could be wrong.. Lord knows i have been wrong in the past......... I look at this .. If East makes a game of it,, they will be better prepared for Russell in the first round of the playoffs. if not,, it could be a long night for them.

It's certainly a trap game....a road game against an unfamiliar opponent, sandwiched between SC and Johnson Central. That being said....championship caliber teams fight thru those things with leadership and a focused approach.

If they come to play like their capable of....this game could get ugly. If not, then some of hype surrounding the program will have lost it's luster.
Belfry by us much as they want!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belfry by a lot.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:It's certainly a trap game....a road game against an unfamiliar opponent, sandwiched between SC and Johnson Central. That being said....championship caliber teams fight thru those things with leadership and a focused approach.

If they come to play like their capable of....this game could get ugly. If not, then some of hype surrounding the program will have lost it's luster.

I'd say Belfry is the best team in the mountains at getting focused for any game.
I will be at THE JC GAME...
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:I will be at THE JC GAME...

Come early for the tailgating behind CAM stadium. We always Welcome our brethren from the last 3 state semi finals.
How many points has Belfry's starting D given up this year. I know it isn't much, I have heard they have scored as much as they have given up. Belfry in a route
belfry
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:It's certainly a trap game....a road game against an unfamiliar opponent, sandwiched between SC and Johnson Central. That being said....championship caliber teams fight thru those things with leadership and a focused approach.

I'm gonna echo this sentiment. We played flat against Magoffin and Pike Central, and even though we dominated in those games, and EC is likely Russell's first round opponent (and by comparison, their Magoffin), this is going to be more of a statement than anything. We'll win, of that I'm sure. Our Freshmen could probably go out and make a good game against EC... The point though is that it'll show you where we are mentally. If our boys play flat tonight, then we aren't ready mentally, and we're looking too far ahead.

By extention, next week we have Johnson Central, and it would be difficult to focus on another district's Magoffin when you've got the biggest game of the regular season 7 days away.

In any case, I anticipate a JV and Freshman second half.
Booya Wrote:How many points has Belfry's starting D given up this year. I know it isn't much, I have heard they have scored as much as they have given up. Belfry in a route

1 (or 2, I missed that game) to Pike Central and 1 to Adam Dials of Sheldon Clark.