Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestler falls, breaks collarbone on RAW
Last night on RAW there was a Women's Title match between Beth Phoenix and Candice Michelle.

I have attached a link to the video so you can watch.

At one point Candice Michelle goes to the top ropes but falls flat on her face. She didn't move and the after the ref checked on her, you could hear him say "this is it, this is it, make the pin."

At this point Beth Phoenix made the pin to win the match and immediately you could see the ref hold up the "X" sign by crossing his arms. This is a hand signal to notify the medical crew in the back that something has gone wrong and there is an injury.

The medical crew came out and after a commercial break they came back to the scene, RAW was live this week so they couldn't cut away from the shot. At this point you could hear the medical crew screaming "ambulance to ringside."

They took Candice Michell out on a stretcher and we found out this morning that she was knocked out and suffered a broken collarbone.

Here's the video:
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?a...=195164313
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here is the youtube video, if you listen closely you can hear the ref talking.

[YOUTUBE="Candice Michelle Fall"]fMWs98k3bsw[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was watchin it when it happened. People can go on and say wrestlin is fake all they want but it's not. That ring aint as soft as many think, I know personally. I was more concerned about her havin a neck injury, if you watch the fall it don't look too pretty.
yeah the punishment they take is not fake at all: many, many injuries all the time. Most go unreported to the fans.
Yeah I was watching the match live and there was nothing fake about that. I was really concerned that she may have severe head and neck injuries after taking a spill like that. But still a broken collarbone is serious but thankfully it wasn't anything more serious than that. I wish Candice Michelle a speedy recovery.