Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valley vs. Pikeville 10-25-07
Game was moved to thursday of this week. What do you all think the first game was Pikeville 32 Valley 0
It'll be a good game but i think pikeville will win this one.
28-0
i got vally
Pirate_86 Wrote:i got vally

so you think they will over come a 32-0 loss to Pikeville earlier in the season @ Pikeville.

Pikeville again has homefield advantage.

All you pirates are downing us because you got beat at homecoming 24-8 Smile
I like Pikeville in this one.
If...Then Wrote:so you think they will over come a 32-0 loss to Pikeville earlier in the season @ Pikeville.

Pikeville again has homefield advantage.

All you pirates are downing us because you got beat at homecoming 24-8 Smile

He gave his opinion. No one has said anything about your opinions, unless they are completely impossible. Valley coming in and winning isn't impossible. And if someone was going to pick Valley then why even make a thread if all you were going to do was question the pick?
Panther Thunder Wrote:He gave his opinion. No one has said anything about your opinions, unless they are completely impossible. Valley coming in and winning isn't impossible. And if someone was going to pick Valley then why even make a thread if all you were going to do was question the pick?

THANK YOU Panther Thunder.....

If...Then....GROW UP!! If you don't like the way that people post on here and state their OPINIONS then don't get on!!! As for Belfry being sore about losing to P'ville on their homecoming night.... I have some comments myself that I will KEEP to myself and offer MY opinons if the slurs continue!!!
Valley is a tough team this year. they bounced back from last year. remember virgie and dorton last year TERRIBLE! Oh yeah and i also heard pikeville was playing freshman on their team. is this true? Valley is a great team they have just as good as a chance than anyone else does. so im goin to say Valley too.
SVHSWildcat22 Wrote:Valley is a tough team this year. they bounced back from last year. remember virgie and dorton last year TERRIBLE! Oh yeah and i also heard pikeville was playing freshman on their team. is this true? Valley is a great team they have just as good as a chance than anyone else does. so im goin to say Valley too.

No, pikeville would never play a freshman in a jr. high game. Coach J would strictly forbid that.

But Valley will be ready to play and my thoughts are Pikeville will think its a cake walk. Don't they get that Runyon kid back? i hear hes their stud
Pikeville would never play a freshmen in Jr high. Trust me on that. Who is this Runyon kid coming back for? Coach Branham will have his team ready to play and ready to win.
bigpun Wrote:Pikeville would never play a freshmen in Jr high. Trust me on that. Who is this Runyon kid coming back for? Coach Branham will have his team ready to play and ready to win.

I heard for Valley. May be an Intimidation rumor. Cause i never heard anything about him for a good 2 weeks since Pikeville played Valley last
Pikeville 22 Valley 12 beginning of the 4th.....
37-12 when I left
jetpilot Wrote:37-12 when I left
That was the final. Gavin Miller had an awesome game running the ball.
bigpun Wrote:That was the final. Gavin Miller had an awesome game running the ball.

He did. I also liked the kid from SV (#10) nice lookin athelete.