Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Sox Back 2 The Series!!!!!
WHAT A SERIES!!!!!!! NEVER SAY NEVER ATTITUDE CARRIES THEM PAST THE INDIANS.........DOWN 3-1 in the series and they come back to take it and will now face the hottest team in sports in the COLORADO ROCKIES! GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the red sox played an awesome series against the indians!!! they came back from 3-1 and won!!!! they jus dominated the indians!!!! at one point the sox outscored the indians 30-5 in 3 games!!!! now against the rockies, i hope the rockies can win but i really think the sox will take this years world series!!!!
I was really hoping the Indians would win it and face the Rockies because it's the Rockies first WS appearance and the Indians haven't won a title since in 50 years. The Red Sox got the bats going in game 5 and never looked back. The Rockies won the regular season series 2-1 and also gave Becket his first loss on the season. Should be a good series come Wednesday.
I would like to see the rockies send them back to Boston without a trophy.
Can you say CHOKE! Indians up 3-1 in the series and the Sox come back and win 3 straight way to go Boston! Im pulling for the Bo Sox in series!!!!
MVP2 Wrote:Can you say CHOKE!!!!!

Can you say Big Game Beckett!!! Is Josh Beckett not one of the greatest all-time pitchers in postseason play? He's gotta be Top 5 in that category. He got the Sox back in it...I'm wearing my Sox jersey today!!! Go Red Sox!!!
After seeing the way Boston was hitting the ball over the last 2 games I'd say Colorado has a slim chance of winning because of the long break between games.
DevilsWin Wrote:After seeing the way Boston was hitting the ball over the last 2 games I'd say Colorado has a slim chance of winning because of the long break between games.

Rox took two outta three from the Sox at Fenway earlier this season.
jammin' jamey Wrote:earlier this season.

^^^Key words. That was then, this is now.
go sox
I hate the Red Sox. I think they passing the Yankees on my most hated list. Of course they are in the World Series. Why shouldn't they be? They have an endless flow of the green. I'm for teams like the Rockies, who grow their talent and not buy it.
Can't wait til Wed. night!!I love Baseball and this is my favorite time of the year.
Go Red Sox's!!
My sox are back!!!
^^^And your feet are glad!