Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Johnson Central..Not a game thread.
lol they change this stuff too much... why don't they leave it alone?

used to be Districts 7&8 were region 4... district 5&6 were region 3 and so on... I know they shuffle the districts up every now and then, but I really did like it better when we played the other districts in the first & second rounds instead of "in district" now.. like last year Belfry had to play SV twice..
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol they change this stuff too much... why don't they leave it alone?

used to be Districts 7&8 were region 4... district 5&6 were region 3 and so on... I know they shuffle the districts up every now and then, but I really did like it better when we played the other districts in the first & second rounds instead of "in district" now.. like last year Belfry had to play SV twice..

The only thing I like about the way it was last year and is this year is the fact that a lot of the number 4 seeds don't have to travel so far to a game they have very little chance of winning. I know in 05 Henry Co and Mercer both had to travel to Russell in the first 2 rounds and both games were blow outs.
Midee1 Wrote:The only thing I like about the way it was last year and is this year is the fact that a lot of the number 4 seeds don't have to travel so far to a game they have very little chance of winning. I know in 05 Henry Co and Mercer both had to travel to Russell in the first 2 rounds and both games were blow outs.

I guess the KHSAA just wanted to keep the Belfry/Russell state semi rivalry going lol

having them meet in regions would be too early for em lol
Midee1 Wrote:The state semis are being hosted by the even district this year so assuming both Belfry and Russell make it that far Russell will have to travel to Belfry again.

I thought it was odd this year. Thanks for the correction.
Look on the bright side: our field is gorgeous Tongue A big upgrade over Vipperman.

Now if we could only do something about better concession stands... Tongue They're a lot better than Pikeville's though.

Oh, and if we host them 2 years in a row, then Russell will get the next 2...
Midee1 Wrote:Well crap I thought thew game was at JC. I had the privilege to meet and tailgate with some Belfry fans last year at the state semis.

I don't know if I will be able to make the trip to Belfry because I have to get up early Saturday to travel to Cincinnati.Sad

It's not too much further to Belfry at all.
Looking foward to seeing you all again at the Belfry\Johnson Central tailgate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We will be there my friend.... Any one going can carpool down from Russell, lets meet at the high school or somewhere and go down.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "