Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mississippi St @ Kentucky
What will be the outcome, I say Cats by at least 2 TD's
We will win and I think it will b by alot but im not going to lie this game worries me.
UK unleashes some frustrations after losing to Florida.
UK by 3 TD's.
Also, Woodson will not be sacked the entire game.
UK-42
Miss St-24
i think uk will play good. the only reason is because they lost to florida. they will be comin out for blood and the bulldogs are the victims...uk by 3 tds. GO CATS!!!!!!!!
the cats will take this one
Cats unleash in this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Should be a mad UK team and I think they will thump the Bulldogs. Go Cats!

Kentucky- 45
Mississippi State- 17
Kentucky
Mississippi State looked really bad yesterday at West Virginia. Hard to figure that team out, they start the season by getting torched by LSU, but then they beat Auburn and kept it close for a while against South Carolina. Now the Bulldogs go to Morgantown and completely lay an egg.

This could go either way. UK could have a battle on their hand and win a close one, or they could win by 4+ TD's. I'll have to think about this and make my prediction later on in the week.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would bet 9/10 Kentucky's O Line did some good running today, a lot of practice for them this week, UK O Line looked terrible against Florida , I hope they look better Saturday. I've got UK.

UK-42
Mississippi State- 21
We should win this game by a lot, however, we have had 3 brutal games in a row so I think UK will win by 2 TD's and a chip shot, compared to the 4-5 that we are better than them by.

UK-44
MSU-27
its gonna be a very close game...Yeah they looked bad against WVU, but this is a good MSU team. They beat Auburn on the road, and will give UK all they can handle..I think this will be a great game..
UK 34
MSU 31
I hope we don't overlook MSU, if we do I think it will be closer than expected.

UK - 42
MSU - 21
Kentucky wins
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uk-31

mississippi state-13
Sophomore MLB Micah Johnson will miss the game, as he will undergo surgery on his knee. Brooks said that cartilage had built up on his knee and they needed to get rid of it so it wouldn't cause any damage.
Kentucky will come in this game confident, prepared and hungry for a W after coming off the Florida loss. Brooks will have the troops ready and will not overlook the Dogs.

UK-38
MSU-10
Kentucky will come out of 2 tough games for a little break for senior night.

Kentucky - 36
MSU - 7
RB Tony Dixon, WR Keenan Burton, and OLB Johnny Williams, are all questionable for this weekend. And once again Rafael Little will miss this weekends game against Miss St.
blackcat_student Wrote:RB Tony Dixon, WR Keenan Burton, and OLB Johnny Williams, are all questionable for this weekend. And once again Rafael Little will miss this weekends game against Miss St.

Of course we won't be as good without them, but Locke and Johnson seem to be playing better anyway. I would love to see what Locke could do with 20-30 carries.
[quote=blackcat]Of course we won't be as good without them, but Locke and Johnson seem to be playing better anyway. I would love to see what Locke could do with 20-30 carries.[/quote]

I'd say he'd end up with 180-215 yards if he has between 20 & 30 carries.
Kentucky!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Little was out anyway. As for Burton, he has been playing under the weather recently, and has not been a factor, and look how we turned out. It will be good for him to take a rest and get back to full strength before the bye week. They said Johnson could be back in time for Vandy in 2 weeks, so hopefully his surgery isn't anything too serious. I do think Brooks and his coaching staff will have these guys focus and prepared after a hard loss. They will go out looking for revenge and be hungry for a victory. I'm taking UK by 2+ touchdowns.
If the CATS play like they are capable, imo it should be a pretty easy win.
CATS by 1 or 2 td's
Locke will once again see action leading to a TD or two. Woodson throws for 3-4 TD with 300 yds.
UK 42-45
MSU- 24
I have thought more about it, and I do think UK will pull away from the Bulldogs and win comfortably. They may only be up a TD at the half, but I'll go with a final of:

Kentucky 38
Miss. St. 17
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
if we play the way we did against lsu, we can win. of course, i said that against florida, and we didnt win. lol. but i really hope that uk can win. GO CATS!!!!
Well there has to be something bad wrong with little if he is just out with a thigh bruise again this week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Well there has to be something bad wrong with little if he is just out with a thigh bruise again this week.

The thigh bruise didn't heal properly. From what I heard it had somewhat of an internal infection during the healing process. Kind of complicated but he should be back for the Vandy game.

As for the game, I'll take Kentucky in a game closer than the final score will indicate. 42-27
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]