Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry/hazard
Both teams lose a lot , so just for kicks, who has the better roster coming  back, and who has a chance to go the farthest in playoffs?
Perry has to deal with Johnson Central. Hazard has Pikeville. Hazard makes it farther. Lol…
Bull got out!Perry has to deal with Johnson Central. Hazard has Pikeville. Hazard makes it farther. Lol…

lol good point
[-] The following 1 user Likes Show-stopper's post:
  • Bull got out!
And Who cares?????
(03-19-2022, 10:33 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: And Who cares?????
If you don’t care, then keep scrolling! Good day sir
Ok, Hazard plays Biddy League football and Perry plays Rec league, I guess that’s your point. Hazard probably could beat Perry 8 out of 10. 5A and 6A is big boy football I take it.
There some teams in 1A that play big boy football.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • nemo
Really? Who are they? Other than Pikeville? Could the panthers competed and done well against Male, T or X, Warren Central, BG? Idk but not many 1As could.
(03-20-2022, 02:01 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Really?  Who are they?  Other than Pikeville?  Could the panthers competed and done well against Male, T or X, Warren Central, BG?  Idk but not many 1As could.
But again, the post was about those 2 schools, not how they compete in state lol.  You must be a miserable person. Was just asking about the local schools, roster for next year.  Calm down jo jo
Miserable person? Where did you ask any of the questions you just referred to? Idiot, go back to class. You can tell you haven’t learned a lot.

Tried to go back and do a quick response but I waited to long. Just saw the first post of yours Showstopper. My apologies.

Hazard loses Ford and Turner and probably several more but they return a lot of the pieces. Been hearing Johnsons headed to Pikeville. Not sure how that will go.

Perry loses their key offensive players. Return Gayheart at RB. Griff and Vincent back on Defense. Oline returns. Slone from Knott at QB if he comes. Perry will be solid.
I know Hazard's QB was very impressive last season especially for a freshman...as long as he has some weapons the next few years the Bulldogs should be a solid and dangerous team.
(03-20-2022, 06:53 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: I know Hazard's QB was very impressive last season especially for a freshman...as long as he has some weapons the next few years the Bulldogs should be a solid and dangerous team.
Yes. Phelphreis gonna be really good the next few years at QB for hazard, Perry lost their QB, I think Goins is in line to be the guy, so will be interesting to see come august!