Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fairview Eagle's new HC
Brent Wilcoxon will be the new skipper in Westwood this fall. Good hire Fairview.
Good Luck to Coach Wilcoxon at Fairview.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GOREDDEVILS's post:
  • scrappy coco
The Eagles have had some struggles in the recent years.  I don't know a lot about him but wish Coach Wilcoxon the best of luck.
Who was the OC under Armstrong?
Are he and the other coaches still on staff or is the new HC rebuilding a brand new staff?
(03-12-2022, 05:07 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Are he and the other coaches still on staff or is the new HC rebuilding a brand new staff?
I would say that Bruce Gibson would be only one to come back on staff. He's more of a cheerleader ra ra guy. And last I heard Former QB Alex Roy will be on new coaching staff. Wilcoxon has his own men to bring on board
Wasnt the previous OC for Armstrong a former Eagle as well? I can see his face but for the life of me cant remember his name.
And I thought Roy was coaching at Symms Valley , unless he departed after his little brother graduated.
(03-13-2022, 06:42 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: And I thought Roy was coaching at Symms Valley , unless he departed after his little brother graduated.
Not sure but Jack was at Spring Valley WV. One of the coaches from Last year is already at raceland. Drew Moore I think. I don't know him. Not to concerned about last year's staff. They come and go so quickly lately. Hopefully new staff sticks around long enough to make Friday's fun again
Thats right. It was Spring Valley not Symmes. I hope so to for those that have stuck around through out the fairview mess of a decade.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scotty_Bronson's post:
  • scrappy coco
He never won anywere he has been head coach at it will be the same at this stop for him
(03-20-2022, 01:34 PM)Coach00 Wrote: He never won anywere he has been head coach at it will be the same at this stop for him
Don't be a sore loser coach. Fairview wasn't gonna hire a has been as your self. Your record isn't much to brag about.
I want Fairview to turn it around. Our district more fun when there’s 3 legitimate teams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • scrappy coco
Only one legit team now!
(03-21-2022, 11:31 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Only one legit team now!
Too soon for this haha