Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama 41 - (20) Tennessee 17
Big Grin Big Grin 5 players out, one starting tackle out, second leading rusher out, what do you do against the 20th ranked team in the country, one of your most hated rivals? You strap your helmet and punch them bitches in the mouth! THATS WHAT YOU DO! Saban and the Tide ripped the soul out of Lardass and his band of orange clad criminals 41-17:ChairHit: ..Fulmer (who also goes by the names of Lucifer, Satan, the Devil, Hitler, but to us Alabama fans, he'll always be known as Fatass) walked off the field looking like someone stole his Thanksgiving feast. Beautiful. Think this game was impressive? Wait until Saban gets HIS type of athletes to run HIS systems on offense and defense..The most glorious day in college football in 2 years. A win over Tennessee makes for a great year. And this, is a great year. Cool ...Oh yeah, and by some miniscule chance that Phil Fulmer reads this. Phil, I hope you get fired, gamble all of your money away, never recieve another coaching job, forced to live under a bridge in Tuscaloosa, and have bottles thrown at you while you try to sleep every day for the rest of your miserable fat life.

ROLL TIDE, by God.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Big Grin Big Grin 5 players out, one starting tackle out, second leading rusher out, what do you do against the 20th ranked team in the country, one of your most hated rivals? You strap your helmet and punch them bitches in the mouth! THATS WHAT YOU DO! Saban and the Tide ripped the soul out of Lardass and his band of orange clad criminals 41-17:ChairHit: ..Fulmer (who also goes by the names of Lucifer, Satan, the Devil, Hitler, but to us Alabama fans, he'll always be known as Fatass) walked off the field looking like someone stole his Thanksgiving feast. Beautiful. Think this game was impressive? Wait until Saban gets HIS type of athletes to run HIS systems on offense and defense..The most glorious day in college football in 2 years. A win over Tennessee makes for a great year. And this, is a great year. Cool ...Oh yeah, and by some miniscule chance that Phil Fulmer reads this. Phil, I hope you get fired, gamble all of your money away, never recieve another coaching job, forced to live under a bridge in Tuscaloosa, and have bottles thrown at you while you try to sleep every day for the rest of your miserable fat life.

ROLL TIDE, by God.

haha Amen.
Come on, Hoss, tell us how you really feel! Big Grin
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Come on, Hoss, tell us how you really feel! Big Grin
Smile I think that about sums it up..its not near as graphic as the letter I wrote him last year after they cheated us in Knoxville though..or as hateful, lol..
Very good and MUCH NEEDED WIN for Bama and Coach Saban!
Congrats to bama, Great Game!!
i was really surprised by the win....im glad that bama did win cause they needed it. congrats bama!!!!
The most surprising score of the weekend IMO.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Smile I think that about sums it up..its not near as graphic as the letter I wrote him last year after they cheated us in Knoxville though..or as hateful, lol..

I'm not going to lie and say I'm an Alabama fan (fairly neutral there), but it's always good to see Tennessee get their can handed to them on a silver platter!

Congrats to the Tide, and I hope we can do the same to the Vols next month!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with ya more cowbell I love seeing Tennessee geat beat.
vols should have won this one but congrats bama