Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County vs Pikeville
This should be a great game but Rocket Man Brady, Flash Jordan and Cool Hand Luke keep peaking more and more each game.  This will come down to coaching. 

The Cards by 3 in a real battle
So since you said it comes down to coaching you think James will outcoach Justice in this game?
[-] The following 1 user Likes pirateforlife's post:
  • The Eagle Knows
I'd love to see Martin County win, but I think Pikeville wins by 12-15 points.
[-] The following 1 user Likes clipperw's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
I think JJ has been out coached so many times that I feel he will apply what he learned in the past, however his coaching problem is he listen to the assistant coaches to much!!!
(03-04-2022, 04:33 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: So since you said it comes down to coaching you think James will outcoach Justice in this game?
I would have to go with no. This will be too tall of a task for Martin co. If the only two other scorers for Martin co aren’t hitting it makes for some long night for Dingess. One great player against multiple is a hard ask. I believe This years Pikeville team is just too strong over all. Lawrence co is one of the quickest and hardest hustling teams in the 15th which is why the run they made against Pikeville in the 2nd half didn't surprise me. The only team that even closely matches up to Pikeville is BL and that has shown to be very difficult also. 

Pikeville 68
Martin Co 54

(03-04-2022, 04:40 PM)The Eagle Knows Wrote: I think JJ has been out coached so many times that I feel he will apply what he learned in the past, however his coaching problem is he listen to the assistant coaches to much!!!
Eagle, I couldn’t agree more to your last comment.
Blue you are right about Brady Dingess having a long night if he is the only one hitting however that hasn’t been the case this year. They have come out cold several times the past few game then they start hitting and has won. I think Dingess will be fine even if they double up on him and if they leave Hale or Dalton open it could be a long night for Pikeville. Luke Hale can drop 3 or 4 three’s in a matter of a couple minutes, he can be lethal and Jordan Dalton can light it up too.
I believe it will be closer than 14 because these are the two best teams in the region IMO.
I’m a Cardinal fan so I see my guys through rose colored glasses lol. I truly believe the winner of this game wins the region this year.
Pikeville took their foot off the gas when they got that big lead against LC. Gotta close teams out better, but I like Pikeville against Martin Co. Last time they played Robinson had a huge game and Pikeville wasn’t 100%. MC has gotten A LOT better then earlier I’m the season and has beaten some good squads. Should be a good one
EJ is a great coach. Every time after a timeout he changes the defense and pikeville goes on a run. Even before dingus foul trouble his first field goal came in the 4th quarter. He could have played more aggressive to me. Played very timid.
(03-05-2022, 10:20 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: EJ is a great coach. Every time after a timeout he changes the defense and pikeville goes on a run. Even before dingus foul trouble his first field goal came in the 4th quarter. He could have played more aggressive to me. Played very timid.
Adjustments made by Justice switching Defenses changed the game.  Also Dingus made 2 fg all game. I think we have to credit the job Hall did on him. Excellent defense performance holding him to only 12 points when he avg 27.
I said before the game the winner of this game will be going to RUPP hat off to pikeville they had a game plan stuck to it and it worked it isn’t very hard to out coach JJ but he got one great assistant coach I believe will be a great head coach but the 13th region officials sucked ass they have all week there was alike of fouls that shouldn’t been called but officials like to be seen and that is what happened this week when three of the top players in the game has 4 fouls a min in the third makes me think the official wanted to be center of attention best of luck pikeville
Coach 00 JJ is predictable so EJ had that advantage and JJ still operates under the plan of how to build a good team is to start with a great one.

Now as for the assistant coach, he has applied for every head coaching job within a reasonable distance of Kermit, in both KY and WV and nobody would hire him for some reason ?

Congratulations to Pikeville for the win last night and should start packing their bags for Rupp IMO
(03-06-2022, 11:36 AM)The Eagle Knows Wrote: Coach 00 JJ is predictable so EJ had that advantage and JJ still operates under the plan of how to build a good team is to start with a great one.

Now as for the assistant coach, he has applied for every head coaching job within a reasonable distance of Kermit, in both KY and WV and nobody would hire him for some reason ?

Congratulations to Pikeville for the win last night and should start packing their bags for Rupp IMO
I know who you are and I think your a chicken s*** b**** to talk about someone behind a fake name. So until the next time I see ya ✌️