Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt v. Perry
Who you got sunday at 4? I got Breathitt by 6
All I got to say is, game is gonna be Epic. Place should be packed out. Both teams looked really good last night. Breathitt has home court advantage. Slugfest
I think its going to come down to who gets in foul trouble and whether Perry can limit Breathitt on the offensive glass.Perry is deeper and have shot >75 % from the free throw line the past 2 games . Free throw shooting has been a thorn in the side of coach Hoskins but maybe his team has turned a corner. I expect nothing less than a war.
Going to be interesting to see how the coaches play each other defensively.
The game has been moved to 6 due to crowd expectations. I’m gonna take my Bobcats by 7 in a tough one.
PCC 68
BHS 64
There’s a ton of pressure on both coaches. Both are EXPECTED TO WIN the region this year.
(03-04-2022, 03:36 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: There’s a ton of pressure on both coaches.  Both are EXPECTED TO WIN the region this year.

If Turner plays like he did against knott. Breathitt wins the region. If he is engaged and has his motor going. Getting touches and keeping balls alive. Breathitt is a different beast to defend. 

Breathitt  72
Perry 66
Breathitt wins this one at home

Breathitt 66
Perry 58
The time was changed so Breathitt could double charge. They can use parking as an excuse if they want.
(03-04-2022, 07:09 PM)RockyRoad Wrote: The time was changed so Breathitt could double charge. They can use parking as an excuse if they want.
Absolutely. If not then let people keep the first ballgames ticket and get in free.
I’ll say Perry wins 67-63. If the 16th region refs let them play it’s a big advantage to Perry.
Hope Breathitt beats the crap out of them