Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Pre-Season All 15th Region Team (my opinion)
My All 15th Region Pre-Season team. 

If someone is a pitcher I didn’t put them at another position.  I’ll have 5 starters and 4 Bullpen guys. Then a starting 9 plus a EH(extra hitter). I also took injuries that I’m aware of into consideration. 

Pitchers 
1) Bryce Blevins (Lawrence County6
2) Tait Lakin (Pikeville)
3) Zach Taylor (Painstville) 
4) Luke Patton (Lawrence County)
5) Brady Clark (Pikeville) 
6) Connor Fugate (Paintsville) 
7) Lucas Litteral (Magoffin County)
8) Ashton Deskins (Belfry) 

Starting 9 and batting order 
1) C-Blue Fletcher (Lawrence County)
2) 2B- Payton Burke (Pburg)
3) P- Bryce Blevins (Lawrence County) he’d be on the mound in a win all game and he’d have to hit 
4) EH- Tait Lakin (Pikeville)
5) 3B- Gunner Collins (Paintsville)
6) 1B- Steven Banks (Belfry)
7) LF- Conner Lemaster (Johnson Central)
8) RF- Ashton Miller (Paintsville)
9) SS- Will Lafferty (Lawrence County)
10) CF- Nick Collinsworth (Lawrence County)

This is my all 15th region pre-season team. Let’s see everyone else’s teams.
I think this is a very solid list. I’m a little surprised not to see Cameron Kelsey on the pitchers list. He had a great year as a sophomore for JC last year. He was able to really limit Paintsville and Lawrence County’s explosive bats in the 57th and 15th region champions.
(02-23-2022, 07:28 PM)Mister D Wrote: I think this is a very solid list. I’m a little surprised not to see Cameron Kelsey on the pitchers list. He had a great year as a sophomore for JC last year. He was able to really limit Paintsville and Lawrence County’s explosive bats in the 57th and 15th region champions.
Kelsey deserves to be on the list. I just don’t know who I would take off to add him. There’s alot of good arms in the 15th region this year. There was a few other kids that I had a hard time leaving off. Baron Ratliff deserves to be on the list to. But who do I take off to add him? Baron could be on the list both as a pitcher and an outfielder. A lot of good talent in the region this year. Should make for a great season of baseball.
So many great players in the 15th region this year. In most years they’re probably 8-10 players that I left off my list that would be automatics but this year is different. Kids from the mountains can play and I believe this is the year we show the rest of the state just that.
That’s fair. There is a ton of baseball talent throughout the mountains. It’s impressive the amount of college level talent that has been in the 15th the last several years.

Baron Ratliff is definitely another kid that I expect to have a big year this year. That’s a good call.
List is solid. Can’t find anyone not worthy. It is extremely hard this season to pick all region team. I’ve looked at last seasons stats on these players and can’t argue with one player. Will be great season to watch.