Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brett Favre will play in '05
Good or bad move?

I personally think he still has what it takes to be on top again. He's the toughest QB I've ever seen. It takes guts and glory to do what Favre has done over the years.

torQQue, you can never doubt Favre's ability to take a sack. He'll take one and be the lead blocker the next play. That's a QB for you. 8)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2009750
I say its a good move because he is still playing very well. I think he has about three more seasons in him. The possiblity of him retiring comes up every year but he never does it. Favre has alot of guts and I dont see him retiring with the great receivers he has.
i think its a bad move, as people saw last year the packers are weak on defense, weak on offense, bret favre is losing his luster, and its time for him to hang it up
Glad to see him back couldn't imagine him ending his career the way this season ended.
I am glad to see Brett give it another year...I think he still has something left in the tank, but i think this season will be his last!
I hope he makes it a good one...
i hope he has a terrible year, since he beat my patriots in 97 super bowl..lol
that defense is still putrid so no chance for them
Good move, I'm glad to see him back.
bad move, im mad to see him back
Favre is only one of the best QB's to ever play in the NFL. He has more heart and determination than any QB to play. Why anyone wouldn't want him in the league is beyond me.
the only people that don't want him to play are those who are afraid that he may put a dent in their favorite teams record.
However I dont see GB making the playoffs.
JMO
um my favorite team is the patriots...and ill assure u im not afraid there gonna put a dent on my teams record..lol...hes just way past his prime...
he needs to retire
the Pack lost 3 startin linemen this offseason
anyways he can stil play but the Packers are not goin to be a factor. so why sta in there. and takin a sack??? yes he did for Strahan to get the record. he layed down for him. i lost respect for him then.
yeh me to vega, the sack was so obvious.i mean let strahan earn it
I think he should play as long as he wants, i wouldnt let anyone persuade me differently
so he should keep playin even tho hes not that good of a qb now..he was clearly outplayed by culpepper when the packers played vikings in the playoffs
i just cant wait to see how he does this year, but i think hes got another one left in him
He is still a top 10 qb in the league. Why retire? Prove the doubters wrong again and for having a down year he threw over 30 td passes. Yeah some bad year.... :roll:
haha yea well ppl said it was a down year for Favre...but that in no means was a down year for any other QB in the league!
its a down year, cuz look how he did in the playoffs...qb's are measured in the playoffs...dont matter about the regular season...just ask tom brady and peyton manning..HAHAHAH
OK I will ask it.
Von, you just dont want to him to play because your still bitter he beat your Patriots in the Super Bowl back in the day.

Favre has another one left in him but its not his fault his defense couldnt stop anybody last year. Course the defense will stink this year too.
geez man did u have to mention the 97 superbowl.....the only reason they won that game was cuz of desmond howard and his return touchdowns..lol
and im pretty past that game, considering we've won 3 since
True...Yeah three rings would help you forget that game.

If only Parcells could do that well for the Cowboys.
Groovy. Just three?
he didnt have a down year VonWafer. he cant help that his team's D blows.
but he needs to retire. he has nuttin let to prove and his team isnt as good as it was.
How? Umm. How do you know what he needs?
do not post here BGRBABE.
Ok I'll try not to do post here you too much.
no just stop posting on anything other than your own forums...please, for all of us baby, for all of us!
brett favre needs to retire!!!!!!!!..lol