Sep 9 vs. Harlan County
Sep 16 @ Paintsville
Sep 23   Open
Sep 30 @ Bourbon County
Oct 7 @ Corbin (D)
Oct 14 vs. Wayne County (D)
Oct 21 @ Lincoln County (D)
Oct 28 @ Breathitt County
Has all the Knox County fans been laid off?
(02-23-2022, 07:26 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Has all the Knox County fans been laid off?
Will the Clay County game be played at Union again this year?
(03-30-2022, 10:42 AM)swva_sports Wrote: Will the Clay County game be played at Union again this year?

Be nice! I went to that game last year. Packed.
Knox is not in the best of shape at the moment I could see them going anywhere from 0-10 to 4-6 with this schedule, but I don't see them getting to .500 or having a winning record.
(03-30-2022, 12:16 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: Knox is not in the best of shape at the moment I could see them going anywhere from 0-10 to 4-6 with this schedule, but I don't see them getting to .500 or having a winning record.

You may be right, but I am going to say they will be .500. minimum. They are excited there with the coaching hire.
(03-30-2022, 02:31 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 12:16 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: Knox is not in the best of shape at the moment I could see them going anywhere from 0-10 to 4-6 with this schedule, but I don't see them getting to .500 or having a winning record.

You may be right, but I am going to say they will be .500. minimum. They are excited there with the coaching hire.

They made a great coaching hire but the cupboard is just empty at the moment, I think he will be successful just going to take time.
Is the TE that plays basketball actually transferring to Corbin or North Laurel? I’ve heard many stories he is leaving to Corbin for football and North for basketball.
(03-31-2022, 12:41 PM)Fan of many Wrote: Is the TE that plays basketball actually transferring to Corbin or North Laurel? I’ve heard many stories he is leaving to Corbin for football and North for basketball.

id go to north laurel before id go to corbin .. youre guaranteed a state trip in basketball and have just as good of a chance to make it out of region in football
(03-31-2022, 01:06 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 12:41 PM)Fan of many Wrote: Is the TE that plays basketball actually transferring to Corbin or North Laurel? I’ve heard many stories he is leaving to Corbin for football and North for basketball.

id go to north laurel before id go to corbin .. youre guaranteed a state trip in basketball and have just as good of a chance to make it out of region in football
I’d think that he has a great opportunity at Corbin in football and I think that’s what he will play in college.  Corbin has some talent coming back in basketball too.
(03-31-2022, 07:13 PM)Fan of many Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 01:06 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:

I’d think that he has a great opportunity at Corbin in football and I think that’s what he will play in college.  Corbin has some talent coming back in basketball too.

last pass catcher from knox to go to corbin got moved to only one side of the ball .. and it doesnt matter what they return in basketball north will win region compete for state and have mr basketball next season
The schedule doesn’t seem that tough, and other than Corbin, the rest of the games seem very winnable. Knox was a team full of sophomores last year with some real talent, so If they are buying into the new staff i would guess they could be a sleeper. Is all of those s sophomores leaving or not playing? Hard to believe on the big TE leaving considering I was told from a solid source his dad was on the hiring committee. Well unless not everybody was pleased with the hire.