Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCC
Thoughts on LCC boys coach? I think he has been a big disappoint this year. Not a fan of his behavior or his philosophy.
(02-15-2022, 11:03 PM)sportyd Wrote: Thoughts on LCC boys coach? I think he has been a big disappoint this year. Not a fan of his behavior or his philosophy.

What are some examples of his behavior/philosophy? I've not got a chance to watch Letcher Central play much this season.
Big Disappointment for sure I thought they had a lot more potential this season
I watched some of the Breathitt/LCC game tonight and didn’t understand all the substitutions. He didn’t give 5 players long enough time on the floor together to make anything happen. Might have just been trying some new things before Sunday, I don’t know.
(02-18-2022, 12:07 AM)griffman Wrote: I watched some of the Breathitt/LCC game tonight and didn’t understand all the substitutions. He didn’t give 5 players long enough time on the floor together to make anything happen. Might have just been trying some new things before Sunday, I don’t know.
Been things like that all year and it’s not anything new that just started happening.
Take my assessment with a grain of salt because this is the first time I got to watch letcher as they played bhs tonight. Let her played hard and gave all they could. Actually they was leading at the end of the first quarter. Breathitt had better players and they ended up winning by 20 or so. Letcher has a player number 20 that seemed to be their best player tonight. Don’t know the coach and really don’t know his name but with what he appeared to have to work with he did pretty good. I figured there would be more talent on letcher centrals team.
Letcher is a football school. Best athletes probably don’t even play basketball there.
(02-18-2022, 10:03 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Letcher is a football school.  Best athletes probably don’t even play basketball there.
They got the athletes in the school, it’s the coaches job and MS coaches job to get them on the court.
I always felt it was the parents job as well. It’s hard coaching and being a child psychologist. Maybe the kids need to motivate themselves some. Everyone wants a trophy and don’t want to earn PT.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bulldogs4Ever's post:
  • Gridiron_Raid, Mountainparkway, WaterBoy15thregion
Letcher has went down hill ever since Robert Hammond's left.