Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 80 East Ridge 58
Final from the TW Oliver on Senior Night. 

#11 Pikeville improves to 24-1 on the year. 

The Panthers will be back in action tomorrow night at Paintsville in the Glory Road Game.
game was over in the first quarter. Now this Paintsville game could be interesting. I still say on a neutral floor or in the regional tournament Pikeville takes the win, but AT Paintsville in a one off who knows. Probably gonna see some absolutely terrible calls and a hostile crowd.
(02-15-2022, 03:39 PM)Hambley Wrote: game was over in the first quarter. Now this Paintsville game could be interesting. I still say on a neutral floor or in the regional tournament Pikeville takes the win, but AT Paintsville in a one off who knows.  Probably gonna see some absolutely terrible calls and a hostile crowd.
No need to make excuses yet. I think Pikeville wins easily, but if they lose I don’t think it will be because of bad calls or the crowd.
Nobody is making excuses lol, just stating facts. Bad whistles and hostile crowds are to be expected when you go on the road, and some places more than others. Just part of the game. I am expecting a close game.