Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LA Rams 2022 Super Bowl Champions
Rams- 23
Bengals- 20

Stafford/Kupp lead the Rams on a late 4th quarter drive to take the lead from Cincinnati as the Rams defense lead by Aaron Donald make the big plays late to secure the win.
Cooper Kupp wins Super Bowl MVP and Sean McVay wins his first Super Bowl as a head coach.

The Bengals had a heck of a season and I sure hope they can return but this was a heartbreaker.  They need a lot of help up front on the O-line and then look to improve at CB..  Better look to win while Burrow and Chase are both on rookie contracts because they are gonna be asking for a payday soon.
That no look throw by Stafford to Kupp down the middle with the game on the line was one of the craziest things I've seen! The nuts to throw that in that moment on the game winning drive is just insane to me. Hated that this one ended on a sack though where Donald was offsides, this one felt like overtime was upon us
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL