Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott @ Perry 2-13-22
Thoughts on this one?  I think Knott will keep it respectful, but Perry just had too much fire power!

Perry 61
Knott 49
I look forward to seeing Chuck Mullins play against his old team. Will Perry be intimidated by Chuck? Will Perry be able to stop the 3 star receiver?
(02-12-2022, 01:01 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: I look forward to seeing Chuck Mullins play against his old team.  Will Perry be intimidated by Chuck?  Will Perry be able to stop the 3 star receiver?
Who’s the 3 star receiver?
CHUCK Kabib MULLUNS
I don’t think Perry would be intimidated by someone who didn’t get PT on their team, but now plays on a weak Knott Central team. I ain’t trying to be mean, but Mullins isn’t McGuire.

I did expect more from KCC this year though. Just can’t seem to pull it together.

Perry wins this one by double digits.
Can someone make Knott great again? FatPat has been missing in action all season long
Lol. Knott beat the brakes off everyone this past decade.
Is this game being streamed anywhere?
Yeah, miss ole FatPat and his memes LOL

Knott is up at the half, 25-19
[-] The following 1 user Likes roundballer's post:
  • fatpatfan
This was a great game!
Kabib Mullins not to bad of a game.
Who won this game?
Dores by 3
Knots young team just can’t find a way to win in the 4th quarter. But was impressed with them most of the game.
That’s a good showing for knott. Did Perry have a off night or something. Looking forward to Tuesday night bobcats and dores
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mountainparkway's post:
  • fatpatfan
Perry was thinking about Breathitt I’d imagine.
Prob so. Is the Perry bhs game televised?

Wsgs or bsn carrying it?
(02-13-2022, 09:52 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Prob so. Is the Perry bhs game televised?

Wsgs or bsn carrying it?

Any game Perry plays at home Commodore Nation on Facebook will have it live even if nobody else does. But I’m sure this game will def be carried by someone else too.
Ok thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mountainparkway's post:
  • WaterBoy15thregion
I just watched the knott/Perry game on dore nation. The commentators are a hoot. They will see some jamma lamma ding dongs Tuesday with the Jtown jammers coming in to John c arena. Now if the dores play breathitt like they did knott then the bobcats by 15. If they play like they can I think the dores by 8.
[Image:

]
Bruthas bruthas all part of the plan baby! Had the commodes right where we wanted them and led til the wheels fell off the wagon like Fatpat on the Yoders wagon brutha!King is a genius and dont under estitater the Pats bolz! Sugar and the Pats be sweet as the dessert at Pig in a Poke come tourney time! Ole Fatpat been as busy as the maintenance crew at Mortys baby! Trying to resurrect Joe Beder, CT retirement and running him places, new super Hoovey got FP hopping like a freaking mutha, keeping Brick lined out, concession planning, sound systems, big a$$ fans running and maintained, new seats at Mortys, culinary duties, computer and espionage software, and da list goes on but mark it freaking down baby Fatpat is back baby and bigger than ever! #whosreallycoachingthedorescausetheyzgood  #kingisagenius  #nobodyfreakingpanic  #backbackagain More mash taters please!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes fatpatfan's post:
  • roundballer
(02-13-2022, 07:15 PM)roundballer Wrote: Yeah, miss ole FatPat and his memes LOL

Knott is up at the half, 25-19
[Image:

]
Roundball like your style brutha and the name round baby! Heres a pic found from back in da day baby! Grammy said wez doing family photos lil big guy and if youz do good and smile wez hitting the local buffet after the Patriot game! This is the way the legend of ole Fatpat started brutha! Patriots are in da blood brutha!  #childhoodmemories  #tearsrollindownthecheek More mash taters please!!!
PCC played BB's game. That is dangerous. BB is a great coach and had his team in good position to win. They played very efficient. Perry must value possessions in the half court better in that style of game or look to score in transition and take advantage of their roster. KCC will be dangerous in the tournament.
Perry needs to limit the 3s if they're not falling. They have better options to get points on the board. Perry can't rely on playing just good enough to win or it will cost them when it matters most.
Perry can beat Breathitt but not if that is who they are.
Feel like Haddix needs the ball in his hands more, especially under pressure. Plus he has the best free throw and 3pt percentage on team. He proved he could handle the pressure when Slone was out, (when Knott beat Cordia for example) so just confused as to why he doesn’t get the chance to do it now.
I was surprised by this game. Perry just let Knott control the pace and if they meet again, it won't be close. Knott appears to have internal problems but it didn't show this game. The Haddix kid is a nice ball handler and seems to have matured since last season. In my opinion, he should be the primary ball handler and he's shifty with the ball. Slone needs to work on his ball handling speed and protecting the ball, game appears to be too fast for him but he's a decent shooter. Being a Dore fan, I have respected King as a coach and he is very disciplined. I talked to a couple of fans at the game and the parents are upset as well as players over the season. King can't make free throws and layups for the players period. Same as Hoskins can't. These were never issues before but now they appear. Not being mean but players can play or they can't. Sort of got old hearing the complaining and murmuring all season when Knott has a great coach and has been a top program for several years. Several tried this with Hoskins too and a great coach plays the best players. Mullins didn't sniff the floor at Perry hardly so the kid must be working hard in practice but the game didn't show that. Shepard is a nice player and the Slone forward needs more shots. Knott played us well, wish Fatpat and his team the best.
(02-15-2022, 01:29 PM)OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote: I was surprised by this game. Perry just let Knott control the pace and if they meet again, it won't be close. Knott appears to have internal problems but it didn't show this game. The Haddix kid is a nice ball handler and seems to have matured since last season. In my opinion, he should be the primary ball handler and he's shifty with the ball. Slone needs to work on his ball handling speed and protecting the ball, game appears to be too fast for him but he's a decent shooter. Being a Dore fan, I have respected King as a coach and he is very disciplined. I talked to a couple of fans at the game and the parents are upset as well as players over the season. King can't make free throws and layups for the players period. Same as Hoskins can't. These were never issues before but now they appear. Not being mean but players can play or they can't. Sort of got old hearing the complaining and murmuring all season when Knott has a great coach and has been a top program for several years. Several tried this with Hoskins too and a great coach plays the best players. Mullins didn't sniff the floor at Perry hardly so the kid must be working hard in practice but the game didn't show that. Shepard is a nice player and the Slone forward needs more shots. Knott played us well, wish Fatpat and his team the best.