Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ER Softball...inside and Out. Hitting,Best Players,pitching!
post mine later
Yates is prepared to take over as starting pitcher for ER this year, and will do a very good job imo. Conley, will more then likely be starting catcher this year and I'm excited to see how well she steps up. For the open position in right field I expect Looney, Belcher, or Burke, but from what I hear Burke might be pitching a little this year. Also Ratliff is probably going to be JV pitcher or maybe even catcher. For the SS position I predict Adkins will take over and a new 2nd basemen will have to work pretty hard to keep up with the speed of things in the warrior infield. Overall I think the warriors should have a great season.
ERs season looks very bright this year..All around they should dominate..Im sort of scared that they wont have the Heart needed.
I think that Jodi Yates will probably take over as the go to pitcher, Courtney Conley is definitely going to be the starting catcher, shes great. They should be pretty good this year.
yates will pitch.
conley will catch.
badlridge will take over short.
and im not so sure about the outfield position.
I've heard that ER has been in the batting cage and stuff before the season started ... and also that it has been reported.
hmm

But they should be pretty good this year
nope, they wasn't.
They did not practice early, thats ridiculous.
They did not practice earlier that allowed. i know EVERY girl on the softball team.

And yes, KB has been practicing pitching. i know her quite well, and she has told me she has been working with Jodi to pitch.
well i don't care what anyone says but i know that ER was not in the battin cage before they was suppost to cause basketball was going on so who ever said that lied and they are trying to start stuff cause ER is better than them so oh well its always like this
under khsaa rules you can have conditioning,hitting,catching,ect.it just can't be mandantory or any coaching involved, prior to feb. 15th coaches can only observe.teams in the western part of the state work year round.
Guys, this thread is a year old. Let's not bring it back up.

Thanks.