Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee County vs Owsley County Brawl
Anybody got any details on this one. One of my buddies told me that things got ugly in the third quarter of this one. Any ejections?
(02-09-2022, 06:35 PM)BiscuitNGravy Wrote: Anybody got any details on this one. One of my buddies told me that things got ugly in the third quarter of this one. Any ejections?

bluegrass sports nation has the game up. It only shows some fans running on the court. They went to commercial. Heard it got wild.
BSN should have filmed the brawl!! Ratings would have sky rocketed. Or views lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mountainparkway's post:
  • WaterBoy15thregion
Should have called the sheriff.
(02-09-2022, 11:24 PM):)skydiver1 Wrote: Should have called the sheriff.
Haha I see your humor
I’m not one to pass judgement on anyone, but 3 team/coach fights in two years. That’s a problem. What are we teaching the kids?
Everyone loves a heated environment and bad blood between rivals or teams, but this is one of many fights/brawls to happen this year and it just has to stop. In the case of the Harlan/bell one, there was no punishment assessed on anyone which tells the people in the act that it’s ok to act this way. This cannot happen here. Any ejections/suspensions yet?