Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 82 Pulaski County 54
Final
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
Dang boys..... them ole Jags may be fa-real.
Hard fought game for 3 qtrs, PC engine blew a head gasket in the 4th I think. NL has so many ways to score with Reed Shepherd running the show, going to take 4 great qtrs by someone in the 13th to have a shot at beating them this year. Ryan Davidson is playing like a man now, very strong and smart, does a lot of things very well like his cousin #3 for the Jags!!!
Congratulations to North Laurel and Kid Sheppard lol.
(02-09-2022, 12:42 AM)Black Bear Cuz Wrote: Hard fought game for 3 qtrs, PC engine blew a head gasket in the 4th I think. NL has so many ways to score with Reed Shepherd running the show, going to take 4 great qtrs by someone in the 13th to have a shot at beating them this year. Ryan Davidson is playing like a man now, very strong and smart, does a lot of things very well like his cousin #3 for the Jags!!!
I wanted to add that NL’s lefty Brock is a seasoned veteran also that can shoot the 3 (very good player) and the Harris kid inside will battle his tail off for his teammates. Real
nice team!
I know Knox will have something to say, but the region looks like NL’s to lose. Sheppard makes everyone around him better.