Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski at North Laurel
Is  anyone broadcasting this game either on radio or you tube?

It should be a dandy
(02-08-2022, 10:52 AM)Willie Turnover Wrote: Is  anyone broadcasting this game either on radio or you tube?

It should be a dandy

Lake Cumberland Sports is broadcasting it. They posted that North Laurel is allowing them to. Said that if they can't get service to post, then they will do an audio and then upload the video after.
(02-08-2022, 11:30 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 10:52 AM)Willie Turnover Wrote: Is  anyone broadcasting this game either on radio or you tube?

It should be a dandy

Lake Cumberland Sports is broadcasting it. They posted that North Laurel is allowing them to. Said that if they can't get service to post, then they will do an audio and then upload the video after.

Thanks for the info. 
Thanks to NL admin for allowing them to video it and thanks to the Lake Cumberland Sports crew for covering the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Willie Turnover's post:
  • FootballFan1999
NL by 12.
At North, I’m taking the Jags 93-85.
I think both teams come in very prepared, and a big showing for both teams. I have a feeling in pulaski tho. I think they can do a relatively good job in stopping North’s main threats and put up more than enough points to pull it off. PC by 6

It should be a dandy
96.7 is North Laurel radio
(02-08-2022, 03:19 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: I think both teams come in very prepared, and a big showing for both teams. I have a feeling in pulaski tho. I think they can do a relatively good job in stopping North’s main threats and put up more than enough points to pull it off. PC by 6

Pulaski definitely has size and athleticism that can slow guys down. It should be a great game.
NL will be the best team Pulaski has played this year and they will be undefeated no longer after this game is completed… Shepherd’s supporting cast has stepped up this year I believe so if you put too much emphasis on stopping him NL has several other players that can score the ball. Especially Reed’s Cuz Ryan. Sizemore can FILL IT UP from Treyville also. Should be a great game though, Pulaski has a real nice team also.. 

NL 80 
PC 72
Did I see this score right? Blow out?
jesus what happened? Kept up with the score thru halfway thru 3rd quarter and north was up 8. Bam they win by 30. This should scare teams.
I watched the game on line, PC played them very tough for 3 qtr’s but got a little wreckless in the 4th and just couldn’t keep up offensively with Reed and company late. Reed missed a lot of shots that he might normally make but still had around 30 along with several assists I’m sure. The kid does so many things well on the floor it’s amazing and very special to watch…
O wow, never saw this happening
ouch
What happened in the 4th?
NL go to another level or PC fall apart or both?
Exposed.
PC can’t keep pace with the offensive ability of NL. Reed Shepherd either gets a good look or finds somebody for a good look almost every possession. When you have a player like that it makes it very difficult to keep up the offensive pace. PC has a solid team but NL is a ticking time bomb offensively… Reed was 7-19 from the field in this one, just imagine if he has a good shooting night….
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black Bear Cuz's post:
  • TheProfessor33
(02-11-2022, 06:28 PM)Black Bear Cuz Wrote: PC can’t keep pace with the offensive ability of NL. Reed Shepherd either gets a good look or finds somebody for a good look almost every possession. When you have a player like that it makes it very difficult to keep up the offensive pace. PC has a solid team but NL is a ticking time bomb offensively… Reed was 7-19 from the field in this one, just imagine if he has a good shooting night….

He makes others around him better. There’s a lot of scorers in the region, but very few can score and also elevate those around them. He is one of those…special player.
I agree. Reed is a great player and seems like a good kid. Fun to watch but not to play against.