Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats are in order for Garrison Collins!!!
Just read tonight that fellow letcher Countian Garrison Collins was selected as honerable mention all-american for underclassmen in the country by the sporting news. It looks like no other 14th region guys were picked. This is huge because its about time he got some respect instead no credit because the coa ches at jbs just promote their family.
Congrats indeed. Do you have a link? I am curious to see who all else is on the list.
If there is a link, do not publicly post it, pm the link, the rival site which was mentioned here is not discussed on this website.
Do not paste anything from the other site, cause they are big on copyrighting things. If you want to see the list send it through private messaging and/or go there yourself and find it. Rules are rules.
congrats too big Garrison hes a good ball player and even better person
Link? I'm talking about the Sporting News link to the article. If thats illegal then we've been doing it all along, because the majority of our stuff has the same links that their site has as well.
Congratulations Collins.
GRIZZ Wrote:Link? I'm talking about the Sporting News link to the article. If thats illegal then we've been doing it all along, because the majority of our stuff has the same links that their site has as well.

I'm sorry, I thought you where referring too the "other site."
Yeah you can have a link to the website thats no problem. Also big congrats to Collins well deserved.

GRIZZ Wrote:Link? I'm talking about the Sporting News link to the article. If thats illegal then we've been doing it all along, because the majority of our stuff has the same links that their site has as well.
Anyone found it yet? I would be interested in looking up to see who all else made it from around the nation and see what type of looks they were getting. To be on that list no matter where it is, is an honor.
Congrats!!!!
I think this is great because without Collins JBS would have a hard time guarding any body. He takes up so much space that you can't score in the paint. This is grate that someone else from this JBS team is getting some pub.
http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/dem...llins.html
heres the link
Thank you for the link. I may have to stop by the magazine section tomorrow at the grocery store to take a look at it to get all the national players and where some of the kids he was tabbed along with are going since they weren't mentioned. For him to get that kind of nod means his name is getting out some how. Does he attend any summer camps or play for an AAU team?
Congrats to Garrison and it is well deserved. He plays on a loaded team and doesnt get the points that he would if he played elsewhere but he can control the game with his defense alone. He improved a tremendous amount this summer when I saw him and his offensive skills are much better. It is good to see these mountains kids get some publicity.
congrats Garrison!!!!! You deserve alot more of this attention. Love to watch ya play!!!! I come to all the games just to watch ya. Keep up the good work. Proud of ya dude.