Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP TEN FRESHMAN IN THE 15TH!
Not in any particular order:

Sally Roberts - SV
Anna Sanders - ER

Hmmmm Brain Fart ....I'll be back
Shae Deskins Belfry
Kayla Lowe is probably the best I have seen this year as a freshman and there is another girl from Phelps....?

Sally Roberts is outstanding.
Sally for sure from Shelby Valley......
And some upcomming freshman gurls to look at is...
Laura Perkins... she is on the team this year as an 8th grader...
and Autumn Newsome... she was part of the team but left durring the season I've seen her play and she has skill!!!
Sally Roberts from SV

She is a good all around player!!!
kaitlin lawson is a good one from betsy layne she had 12 points in the win over pikeville
Kaitlin Lawson and Shellie Hamilton r 2 good players from BL
Laura Perkins is a great guard for Valley and she is only in the 8th grade. She averaged about 20 points a game for Dorton and at Valley she averages about 5. Not bad for a littlin. Sally Roberts is outstanding as a freshman. Cant wait to watch Valley in the upcoming years.
anna sanders doesnt get Varsity playing time yet but i see her future being very bright at East Ridge..some of my friends from there call her the layup queen..and when i watched her a few times in JV games, she was quicker than anyone else that was out there..

Sally Roberts, Kayla Lowe and Shea Deskins are also awesome players that already get Varsity time..but all these girls should bring alot of heat in the 15th region in the future
Sally Roberts--no doubt.
Kayla Lowe
Shae Deskins
Paige Lowe

All of them are outstanding ball players as freshman.. keep up the good work girls!
sally roberts
paige lowe
anna sanders
shae deskins
shellie hamilton
kayla lowe
cortney smallwood
kaitlyn lawson
I agree with u underrated...
Laura Perkins is an excellant ball player
she hussles and never gives up
she will improve greatly for the years to come!!
Go Laura!!!
Kayla Lowe
Paige Lowe
Shay Deskins
I'm Back......Definitly Kayla Lowe she's the best I've seen in awhile. I wasn't sure if she was freshman though I thought she was older than that, she looks older, plays older, I believe I read in the newspaper not to long ago she had like 17 points 16 rebounds and like 6 assists and 2 blocks! That's crazy posting stats like that as a freshman. She's GREAT!

Kayla Cantrell from SV is also very talented she had lots of playing time in district tournament, came from Millard did play for ER....I think she's in 8th grade though.

Kaitlyn Lawson is also very talented from BL.....played with her before she has some very good skills.
Lowe is a good player too...
Shae Deskins
Sally
Lowe sisters
Jesikah Russell
Laura Carroll....she is an 8th grader this year
Ashley Hall- Magoffin Co.
Megan Powers- Magoffin Co.

There's too many to choose from...lol
Paige and Kayla Lowe are just freshmen? :o :o
Paige Lowe's a freshman.
She is a great ball plyr.
I went to Mullins with her one year.

I have to say that Olivia Hamilton from P-ville is good even though she's just in the 8th grade.
Schimdt and Davis r pretty good too.
Kayla Lowe by far. I am very impressed with her.
I've played against all of them and Shae Deskins is by far the best freshman. Kayla and Pagie both have their nights, dont get me wrong though they both are great. Sally Roberts is the quickest of anyone in the region not just freshmens, she was the key for for Valley winning district.
Kayla Lowe is by far the best freshman in the region because she has the all around game inside and out and plays pretty good defense also.
What is Kayla Lowes basketball #?
kayla is #12
I agree that laura Perkins is a great ball player for her age. But lets face it common sense will tell anyone that if a team only has one player that can actually play the game than yeah they will average 20 point a game. DUH! People needto start realizing the talen tin the region that aren't getting any credit. The twins from Valley,Whitney anderson. Christina Johnson along with a number of other pplayers. NAd when I am in the stnads watching them when they all are seniors it will definately be worth watching! Big Grin
I agree that laura Perkins is a great ball player for her age. But lets face it common sense will tell anyone that if a team only has one player that can actually play the game than yeah they will average 20 point a game. DUH! People needto start realizing the talen tin the region that aren't getting any credit. The twins from Valley,Whitney anderson. Christina Johnson along with a number of other pplayers. NAd when I am in the stnads watching them when they all are seniors it will definately be worth watching! Big Grin
Kayla Lowe is prob the best freshman in the 15th shes an all around great ball player and she sees the floor very well. She needs to learn how to dribble lower though lol :-). Oh and by the way the girl is only suppost to b an 8th grader.
Paige is good but she realy ddint show her self much this year she needs to get her game back.
Sally is a very good ball player also.
The 15th region is full of young talent it is going to b intresting once all these girls become seniors.
8) Laura carrol isn't a freshman. I thik shes in 8th grade?? But not a front runner, that's for sure. SHe trys to do to much. I have to give major props for ashley hall from magoffin. That girl can flat out play and has tons of heart to dedicate to the already successful magoffin county team!!
8)
I think that the girls from team eighth grade (Johnson County) are good ball players. If Emily Wireman continues to work with her dad she'll be great she just needs to be a little more coordinated. Ashley Hall from Magoffin is also a good ball player. I watched her play in a few varsity games and she can step it up when needed.
If we are talking about freshman for the 05-06 season Jesikah Russell will be a sophmore, but Laura Carroll will be a freshman. Laura Carroll is a great player she is all over the court when she is playing, she hustles, and you have to hustle to be a good player. Its not that she tries to do too much it is that she is all over the court trying to do what she can and help everybody else out. I know that she fouls a lot because she is always really reachy when guarding people, but other times she is just helping a teammate out. Laura, you are a great player and your hard work and hustle will pay off! Tongue