Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 60 Martin County 58
Final from JC. Don't look now, but the Eagles have won six games in a row and now control their own destiny for the district top seed with two games remaining at home against PHS and Magoffin.
I knew this was going to be a really close game. I didn't get a chance to watch it but I bet it was a good one.
Just beat Martin county by 2 at home. Bet they don't get out of thier own district. District winner:PAINTSVILLE
DISTRICT RUNNER UP:MARTIN COUNTY
I'd say they win that district convincing fashion.
(02-01-2022, 08:32 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Just beat Martin county by 2 at home. Bet they don't get out of thier own district. District winnerTongueAINTSVILLE
That would be a foolish bet. Johnson Central has two home district games left with Magoffin County and Paintsville and has already beaten both teams on the road. The odds of Johnson Central losing both of its remaining district games at home are not very good if you are a Johnson Central H8tr.
(02-01-2022, 08:32 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Just beat Martin county by 2 at home. Bet they don't get out of thier own district. District winnerTongueAINTSVILLE

This logic makes no sense at all. Paintsville is the front runner in the 57th according to you but lost at home to JC by 8. You are using a completely arbitrary standard to judge each team by.
(02-01-2022, 02:42 PM)Mister D Wrote:

This logic makes no sense at all. Paintsville is the front runner in the 57th according to you but lost at home to JC by 8. You are using a completely arbitrary standard to judge each team by.
Best I recall, he isn't a PHS fan either. Just a gigantic Golden Eagle hater, overall.