Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 53 Breathitt County 44 (All “A” Classic State Championship)
Final from EKU. 

Pikeville improves to 19-1 on the season & claim the school’s FIRST EVER All “A” State Championship!

HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Congratulations to the Panthers. Best team in 15th region regardless of class. They will play in Rupp unless a major upset happens. They won this game on second chance points and points off turnovers.
Congratulations
Congrats Panthers!
Congratulations!!
Way to go Panthers!!

A Class A Football State Title and a Class A Basketball State Title in less than 2 months...not a bad exacta!!
[-] The following 2 users Like PHSFAN's post:
  • 64SUR, Panther Thunder
Congratulations Panthers! Floyd County kids have served them well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Booger Branch Bandit's post:
  • Westside
(01-30-2022, 07:47 PM)Booger Branch Bandit Wrote: Congratulations Panthers! Floyd County kids have served them well.
And getting a great education as well. Congrats to the Panthers!
[-] The following 3 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-, Grinch1, Panther Thunder
Congratulations to the Pikeville team and fans.
(01-30-2022, 07:51 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 07:47 PM)Booger Branch Bandit Wrote: Congratulations Panthers! Floyd County kids have served them well.
Well said pt. Panther boys and girls made some history this week at the tournament as well.

Congratulations Panthers! You've made the Pikeville community proud as well as the school, fans, and the mountains!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • Gus McCrae
Congratulations Panthers! Proud of ya!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gus McCrae's post:
  • Big Five-0-
Great Job Panthers. Heck of a team.

(01-30-2022, 07:51 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

I agree with both of these posts.  You honestly can't blame families in Floyd County for sending kids elsewhere.  I bleed Bobcat blue and always will, but it is what it is.  Anyway, congrats Panthers.  I am glad you brought it back to the 15th.
Congratulations to both teams for representing the mountains very well beating some very good ball clubs in the process would have loved to see the bobcats bring it home but in my opinion the best team won
Congrats Panthers! Impressive tourney run. Both Pikeville and Breathitt have nice length for a couple East Ky schools. Congrats to Breathitt on a great tourney as well.
Congrats!
Congrats to the Panthers. They didn't have much of a challenge this week in Richmond but that experience should pay off in a few weeks.
Congrats Pikeville! They can be beat in the 15th but I think they would definitely have to have a bad game for someone to do it.