Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 9 Injury Repory
Whats it look like for this week.
Prestonsburg QB Bobby Hughes went down with any injury against Pikeville in the 4th, and he went to have an M.R.I today and it should be back tomarrow. The team doctor thinks its his ACL, but we won't know for sure until the M.R.I comes back. How it happened was when Bobby was playing defense and went to tackle Pikeville back Harmon and when he wrapped Harmon his body went with him but the left foot stayed glued into the turf. And with this happening I think the PHS staff may not end up getting turf next season, because of the injuries it can cause.

I wish for a speed recovery for Bobby.
Baths Clemons hurt his ankle and didnt practice today.. they play clinton this week, so he may not be needed.
Powell Co........Tim Hardy~~~~~RB/OLB(Knee) Out
Nick McCormick~~OLB/FB(Leg) Out
What about East Ridge?? The FB and freshmen quarterback went down at Knott Co. and were not dressed against Letcher. How's the Epling kid? He didn't play any after the first quarter against Letcher. Heal up guys the Warriors need you for this weekend!!!
Bump.
Bobby Hughes is out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL. He had his surgery earlier today, an will most likely be out for basketball also.

This is a senior athletes worst nightmare, and its sad when this type of thing happens to such a good kid and athlete. Taking Hughes place at quarterback is sophomore #10 Micheal Burchett.
What About Chris Schoolcraft As Qb???? He Did When He Was Playing Freshman,jv???
And- Ps- Bobbys Surgery Isnt Scheduled Until Next Wk... Smile
MOMMA BLACKCAT Wrote:And- Ps- Bobbys Surgery Isnt Scheduled Until Next Wk... Smile

I stand corrected. Wink
MOMMA BLACKCAT Wrote:And- Ps- Bobbys Surgery Isnt Scheduled Until Next Wk... Smile

Chris is a valuable blocker at tight end, and thats why I don't think he is getting the job.
But- I Believe He Could Also Do The Job
MOMMA BLACKCAT Wrote:But- I Believe He Could Also Do The Job

I think so too.
michael will have it in control..chris hasnt played quarterback in a very long time.
They Only Have 2 Games Left Before Playoffs To Figure It Out.. I Also Heard Taylor Clark-senior - Can Qb Also... ?? No Offense Toward Michael- But The Cats Need To Look At All Their Options.,,,, And They Dont Have Much Time
dfblackcat53 Wrote:michael will have it in control..chris hasnt played quarterback in a very long time.
I THOUGHT HE WAS JV QB LAST YEAR- FOR ABOUT HALF THE YEAR.......... BEFORE THEY STARTED TO FOCUS ON MICHAEL- AFTER SCHAFFER HANDED IT OVER TO HUGHES?
Burchett will have the team in control. Schoolcraft hasnt played qb in two years and clark hasn't quarterbacked since 6th grade. If Burchett was to go down, Josh Blackburn (no experience) would be sent in to hand the ball off.
MOMMA BLACKCAT Wrote:I THOUGHT HE WAS JV QB LAST YEAR- FOR ABOUT HALF THE YEAR.......... BEFORE THEY STARTED TO FOCUS ON MICHAEL- AFTER SCHAFFER HANDED IT OVER TO HUGHES?

that was two years ago..but mikes the qb..thats the end of it.