Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. v/s Powell Co.
JustTrying Wrote:BIG E ...You played for Powell.. you should know them well.

haha..hey buddy not to burst your bubble or anything but i didn't attend powell, i actually graduated from GRC.
Booya Wrote:If Breathitt literally doesn't show up, that would be the best thing that could happen. Powell is going to get hit like no other team has hit them this year, and Powell is soft.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! that's pretty much the funniest thing anyone's ever said on this board. i agree with you, by the way.
Bobcats keep rolling
Godspeed Wrote:Well he is definitely a standout as a freshman with the BEST stats on that team. I'm sure that he does realize that there are 10 more players on the field with him, but he's making all the plays is he not?
He makes alot of plays but Jordan has caught 5 TD's and 3 or 4 INTs....Crow has a few INTs....Ritchie had a sack and 4 tackls for loss Fri....They are real young but we have a few players. I think next year will be the turn around. If everyone does Coach Whitakers off season workout, they will be a different team.Cool
i think breathitt will win this one.....by big numbers...i really hope powell can win, but i doubt they can win. breathitt is jus to much.
Breathitt Co will continue to dominate everyone they face(for now). I expect them to win by 4-5 td's
This is gameday(Friday Oct. 19, 2007). I have a prediction. Powell Co. will win this ballgame if.......They score more points than Breathitt !!! Anybody disagree?
70-0 Breathitt
biggest game in the state will be Montgomery/Johnson Central (lol)
MR.PERFECT Wrote:biggest game in the state will be Montgomery/Johnson Central (lol)
I might actually be at this game instead of the Breathitt/ PC game. The outcome of this game will have big implications on the playoffs, I think MC could very well come out on top if they play their "A" game! JC is a very good football team. This one will end up down to the wire.
Not to take away from the Powell game, but the Bobcats are way too much for the Pirates to handle. You may very well see the Bobcats in the state championship game. JMO
bigE Wrote:haha..hey buddy not to burst your bubble or anything but i didn't attend powell, i actually graduated from GRC.

No you didn't. We all from Powell know who you are. And you played at Pikeville, not Western.
I havn't seen Breathitt play in person yet but i have seen Powell play and i doubt there as good as Breathitt so i will say 58-6, Powell scores on the JV squad.
Godspeed Wrote:Powell may be soft, but Freshman Jesse Rose leads the state, and is 35th in the nation in tackles. 115 through the first 8 games (14.4 Avg p/g). Not too shabby for a freshman.
http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Nationa...Fall_07-08

Not sure which one you are talking about, but the Cawood game they must not have brought him if he is that good. The only thing I saw Powell doing was missing tackles. Kentucky must be a awful football state this year if they have someone leading the state!
DADDY BALLER 20 Wrote::igiveup: Just leave your starters at home Brethitt because you want need them.Give them some rest coach.Trust me!

You must have seen them play also.
Godspeed Wrote:Well he is definitely a standout as a freshman with the BEST stats on that team. I'm sure that he does realize that there are 10 more players on the field with him, but he's making all the plays is he not?

I have never seen 1 player beat a team, it will NEVER happen, NEVER!!!!