Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort High Job open.
Foley the GOAT, let go after 19 years.
(01-14-2022, 03:49 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Foley the GOAT, let go after 19 years.
Really, let go?
It is my understanding that he had the option to resigned but refused to do so. He said he was caught off guard by the developments.
Foley was last to know, but this had been buzzing for a while… heard it myself several times. Today already I am hearing middle school coach will get the job today around town. ?
So was it politics or administration just wanted a new beginning
IMO a mix of all things. FHS has been trending down.
Hate to see this. Foley done about as good as anybody can do at FHS over the years. It's Frankfort's loss. He will be fine and land on his feet if he chooses to stay in the coaching game.
Hated to see Foley let go. Any word on who is in the running for this one?
Hearing some names. Mostly middle school coaches, and a few frosh jv type guys from other programs. I know a few who applied. Should be interesting. Heard there is a committee.
any word on this, seen them discussing on the Franklin County thread.
New coach to be announced soon. Meet and greet Thursday.
(03-08-2022, 09:48 AM)16 special Wrote: New coach to be announced soon. Meet and greet Thursday.
I'm hearing it's Ethan Atchly(spelling) who was let go by Bullitt East and Lafayette within in the last 2 months. If it's true I am shocked. Will just wait until the new Coach is announced before I will make any further comments.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Daddy Bull's post:
  • FCSPY
What a clown show. That man shouldn't be allowed to work in education again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Real Badman's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull
@Big Daddy Bull guess those players going from Franklin county to Frankfort is a no go now?
(03-08-2022, 03:13 PM)16 special Wrote: @Big Daddy Bull guess those players going from Franklin county to Frankfort is a no go now?

Well the lie detector determined that....... is a lie! HAHAHA,
(03-08-2022, 03:13 PM)16 special Wrote: @Big Daddy Bull guess those players going from Franklin county to Frankfort is a no go now?
Lol- Correct it might be just the opposite if true.

(03-08-2022, 03:25 PM)FCSPY Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 03:13 PM)16 special Wrote: @Big Daddy Bull guess those players going from Franklin county to Frankfort is a no go now?

Well the lie detector determined that....... is a lie!  HAHAHA,
Just to be clear, that statement came from a parent who son is currently on Franklin Co. team I have no dog in the fight so doesn't matter either way to me. HAHAHA.
Report: Atchley named Head Football Coach. Good luck to the Panthers!
(03-09-2022, 11:44 AM)Runnin' Clock Wrote: Report: Atchley named Head Football Coach. Good luck to the Panthers!
Wow!!  Frankfort administration must haven't seen the video floating around like Bullitt East or Lafayette did, I'm assuming. Heard he was a very good Coach, but the video was something that you just can't say I was told by someone who has seen it.
Good hire.... depending on what you believe. But what other feasible options did they have? I like it!
(03-09-2022, 01:05 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Good hire.... depending on what you  believe. But what other feasible options did they have? I like it!
Good Luck Panthers, hope it all works out.
(03-09-2022, 01:57 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 01:05 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Good hire.... depending on what you  believe. But what other feasible options did they have? I like it!

Interesting things you post BULL!

(03-08-2022, 04:50 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:

Just to be clear, that statement came from a parent who son is currently on Franklin Co. team I have no dog in the fight so doesn't matter either way to me. HAHAHA.

But, may it have mattered?
(03-09-2022, 05:05 PM)FCSPY Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 01:57 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:

Interesting things you post BULL!

(03-08-2022, 04:50 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:

But, may it have mattered?
Not in the least could care less. I just love talking Football.